Television House of the Dragon (GoT Prequel) - No book spoilers allowed

Sylar

I want to watch it, but i also dont want to be spoiled as most trailers usually give away a lot (well not to the extent that a timeline can be formed, but still a lot)

nimic

something nice
Scout
I want to watch it, but i also dont want to be spoiled as most trailers usually give away a lot (well not to the extent that a timeline can be formed, but still a lot)
Maybe I'm just oblivious, but I didn't feel particularly spoiled. Nothing stuck in my head, anyway. If I watch it a few times I might get to the scene in the actual show and go "hey I remember this from the trailer", but it was all very general. Dragons. Men charging. Men shouting. She's my Queen. Ominous stare.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Maybe I'm just oblivious, but I didn't feel particularly spoiled. Nothing stuck in my head, anyway. If I watch it a few times I might get to the scene in the actual show and go "hey I remember this from the trailer", but it was all very general. Dragons. Men charging. Men shouting. She's my Queen. Ominous stare.
Geez, spoiler that shit. Season 2 ruined. Great.

caid

I find announcement trailers generally ok in that regard but i skip everything closer to release. You might pick up a spoiler or two if you're really familiar with the story from something else and study the trailer in minute detail but i didn't pick anything up from it. Kind of restating where the last season left us.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I find announcement trailers generally ok in that regard but i skip everything closer to release. You might pick up a spoiler or two if you're really familiar with the story from something else and study the trailer in minute detail but i didn't pick anything up from it. Kind of restating where the last season left us.
I’m just worried I’ll somehow dig up a big spoiler from GoT from the depths of my memory that supposedly exists but was oblivious to last time I watched.

Of course it might be early for that, and it might’ve been from an unfaithful narrator so it might not even work out that way in the end.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
The one thing I never got about universes like Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, you name it - why does the fashion stay close to exactly the same for the hundreds of years between their stories? Don't they have fashionistas?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I’ll need a recap of the names again. Seems ages since the first season.
Aegon, Rheagar, Aemon, Daemon, Theagon, Laeghon, Aeghon, Maeghar, Maeghon, Aegon II and Sir Robert STRONG.

Oh and Graham MacTavish looking on disapprovingly.

Sylar

Thanks, that makes sense. Maybe give it a quick sneak peak then :)