Houssem Aouar | signs for Roma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainoldo

He’s not Brooks I tell you that. If only his name was Harry Adams. We’d be all over him.

Clermontois

Supports
France
Good young player, once he works on his strength he will be even better.

E-mal

:rolleyes: So many clowns mentioning Brooks, they don't even play in the same position....sometimes I don't think people have even watched the players that they comment on....

As for Aouar, he's sensational, would love to get him with the intention of eventually replacing Pogba
So many clowns think they have watched more football than us.
Brooks best games came as a CAM, not a winger. If only some clowns would bother to check the review by Bournemouth fans on how terrible he is playing from the wings.

Now if only they know that Aouar plays in a similar position for us.

E-mal

Or you could just watch games yourself?
I did, he was still shite on the wings, mediocre in the middle at best.

You guys are the ones when he signs would try to shut everyone down when his limitations become obvious ala AWB.
What do we know, the top reds have spoken.

The Red Thinker

:rolleyes: So many clowns mentioning Brooks, they don't even play in the same position....sometimes I don't think people have even watched the players that they comment on....

As for Aouar, he's sensational, would love to get him with the intention of eventually replacing Pogba
I'd get both!

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I mean, why NOT trust the fans of his team who watch him on a weekly basis?
I mean do you read this forum?

I don't trust half the people's opinions on here when it comes to United.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I did, he was still shite on the wings, mediocre in the middle at best.

You guys are the ones when he signs would try to shut everyone down when his limitations become obvious ala AWB.
What do we know, the top reds have spoken.
What on earth are you ranting about.

You haven't seen him play, just admit it.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I mean do you read this forum?

I don't trust half the people's opinions on here when it comes to United.
Most oppo fans provide better insight into their team and players. Some are idiots, I agree but I wouldn't know much about other clubs if it weren't for them posting.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Probably join City meaning Foden still isn't a first team regular.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Oh the transfer committee discuss Hannibal do they? I would have assumed their is a youth development department for that.
I thought whole club was xenophobic, so it's only first team recruitment team. They are not even good at being xenophobic, signing that Portuguese Gibson.

Mainoldo

I thought whole club was xenophobic, so it's only first team recruitment team. They are not even good at being xenophobic, signing that Portuguese Gibson.
:lol: This is great. So touchy. Erm I didn’t actually say the whole club is xenophobic... But as we are here let’s discuss (be honest to).

Do you think that maybe we have a type of profile of player we are looking for? Would make sense as I would hope a ‘transfer committee’ would have a specific plan. Within that profile do you think it’s not a coincidence that British (Prem players) fit that profile?

Just go through our main targets. Also the Portuguese Gibson.. do you think he would have been number one over Maddison if both were available for the same price? Answer honestly.

roonster09

Scout
:lol: This is great. So touchy. Erm I didn’t actually say the whole club is xenophobic... But as we are here let’s discuss (be honest to).

Do you think that maybe we have a type of profile of player we are looking for? Would make sense as I would hope a ‘transfer committee’ would have a specific plan. Within that profile do you think it’s not a coincidence that British (Prem players) fit that profile?

Just go through our main targets. Also the Portuguese Gibson.. do you think he would have been number one over Maddison if both were available for the same price? Answer honestly.
I don't get why Norwegian manager has so much bias for English players, if we had English manager then I can see why people thought about xenophobic and all that nonsense. We tried to sign Dybala last season but couldn't as he wasn't interested. We signed Ighalo on loan and extended his deal again. We also tried to sign Josh King as confirmed by player and his manager.

How would anyone know if Maddison and Bruno were available we would have chosen Maddison? Why to assume when we have spent shit loads to sign Bruno.

I also saw journalists like Paul Hirst, Peach talking about Pau Torres as our CB target. Also reports that we tried to sign De Ligt who rejected us. Didn't know they had British passports.\

Btw are these guys xenophobic when it comes to transfers only or even for existing squad?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I mean, why NOT trust the fans of his team who watch him on a weekly basis?
I have read the views of their fans and they have a 40+ page off the player on their forum. His form after a 11 month lay off isn't gonna be the same from day one. It's gonna take plenty of game time for him to get his match sharpness back. But the Bournemouth fans were waxing lyrical about him before he got injured. Some even thought he would be worth £150m in time due to his immense potential. After reading the views off their fans I want him even more.

I can share the link for anyone that's interested..

Mainoldo

I don't get why Norwegian manager has so much bias for English players, if we had English manager then I can see why people thought about xenophobic and all that nonsense. We tried to sign Dybala last season but couldn't as he wasn't interested. We signed Ighalo on loan and extended his deal again. We also tried to sign Josh King as confirmed by player and his manager.

How would anyone know if Maddison and Bruno were available we would have chosen Maddison? Why to assume when we have spent shit loads to sign Bruno.

I also saw journalists like Paul Hirst, Peach talking about Pau Torres as our CB target. Also reports that we tried to sign De Ligt who rejected us. Didn't know they had British passports.\

Btw are these guys xenophobic when it comes to transfers only or even for existing squad?
Do I believe in that xenophobic talk and British only. Of course I don’t. But I believe that we don’t utilise our scouts enough and we trust players that are a lot close to home. Hence why we would rather a Grealish than a Van De Beek.

To answer on your players like Dybala and De Ligt etc. These were all players that where recommend to us, agent x or club x saying we can do this deal if you are interested. It happens a lot. We needed a striker and we went for a player the Manager knows well (King) and a player that’s part of the managers agents list of friend’s (Igahlo) are you telling me this was scouting and using their input? The number one target was also Haaland.

Kostov

I am a bit surprised with him to be fair, I though he was a CM and a more suited to a deeper role or a B2B, from what I saw in the last two games he played much further up front.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

I am a bit surprised with him to be fair, I though he was a CM and a more suited to a deeper role or a B2B, from what I saw in the last two games he played much further up front.
When Memphis is on the pitch he's deeper.
When Memphis gets taken off he goes more forward.

roonster09

Scout
Do I believe in that xenophobic talk and British only. Of course I don’t. But I believe that we don’t utilise our scouts enough and we trust players that are a lot close to home. Hence why we would rather a Grealish than a Van De Beek.

To answer on your players like Dybala and De Ligt etc. These were all players that where recommend to us, agent x or club x saying we can do this deal if you are interested. It happens a lot. We needed a striker and we went for a player the Manager knows well (King) and a player that’s part of the managers agents list of friend’s (Igahlo) are you telling me this was scouting and using their input? The number one target was also Haaland.
How do you know they were recommended to us by agents and how can anyone know what was the opinion of scouts on those players when we checked with scouts?

I agree with the general point that we should use our scouts well and make signings like we did with Hernandez.

So we tried to sign Haaland (thanks for reminding btw), so had we signed it would have been good scouting or just a player manager knew?

romufc

I can see PL teams going in for him.

Has been linked to City and Arsenal in the past.

Arsenal doing some good business in this window.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
That was reported a few days ago however he's wrong, they turned down the cash+Guendouzi offer according to l'équipe, no mention of them not responding.
So there's nothing in todays edition of L'Equipe regarding what Matt Spiro is saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.