How Cringe Is The Liverpool/City Love In

Relevant

So after the shenanigans at last night's Atlético - City game, is this the kind of action we want to see in a 'real' rivalry?

totaalvoetbal

Supports
Ajax
The 2019 game they played is probably the highest level of football I can remember seeing in my life. The closest is the Bayern Munich vs Barcelona at the Camp Nou in 2015 but Bayern Munich had two starters out.

It is rare to have two of the best teams in Europe, that are both attacking and play progressive football in the same league. From my memory, Ajax and Feyernoord in the early 70s. Real Madrid and Barcelona both peaked at different times in the 2010s.

Maticmaker

If we are talking about the scenes after the 2-2 draw, its not surprising, they were all relieved they hadn't lost!

CraftySoAndSo

Side note they can't even spell feral correctly so how on earth would they be able to come out with intelligent football opinions.

studs

It wasn't the club that lured the fan's into the streets, it was the drink.

RuudTom83

Amazing really to think a team soo great manages to come runners up more times that they win!

Congrats! :rolleyes:

Bocca9978

Bit wrong that it isn’t mentioned that they didn’t score, at all, in three finals.
I get that they at least got there. But turn up ffs.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
:D
This Liverpool/City love in is so sick/funny.

And all this from the media whilst we are still riding a wave of happiness at their woes.
Enjoy being happy and sleep well United fans. :lol: