How do we maintain playing every 3 days for the rest of the season?

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Both are away matches. So a lot of recovery time is lost in travel. Besides, no players can fully recover and be 100% within that time frame. This is when squad depth matters but unfortunately it's something that we lack in ETH's first season.
Not saying it’s easy, just pointing out that the semi is on Sunday. We’ve done this Thursday-Sunday for a while anyway. Hope we beat Sevilla by two or more goals at home so we could (although EtH probably wouldn’t) rest some players in the away leg.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Not saying it’s easy, just pointing out that the semi is on Sunday. We’ve done this Thursday-Sunday for a while anyway. Hope we beat Sevilla by two or more goals at home so we could (although EtH probably wouldn’t) rest some players in the away leg.
Thats the key. Sevilla will have the ol' new manager bounce though.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Cue Norwegian spooky synths. Midnight at the Liverpool ground. The figure in black with a sock over its head looks suspiciously like… no. Not Agent Evra? The Liverpool medicine cabinet, though, is high off the ground. He teeters on his tip-toes….

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
What, they moved it? It was scheduled for Saturday afternoon when I posted that.
Neither one of them have been scheduled yet. Sheff Utd play on Tuesday, City on Wednesday and United on Thursday. Brighton don't play earlier that week. I doubt even the FA would be so irresponsible that they'd shift the City game to Sunday and not the United one.

Alex B

I'm interested in how this pans out. We have a Chelsea game to rearrange, potentially 3 more Europa games and an FA cup final to potentially squeeze in.
Complete potential fixture list stands below, so where does the Chelsea match squeeze in? I assume the 25th May. Apparently the west ham match is at risk too

Sun 16 Apr - Forest
Thu 20 Apr - Sevilla Europa QF
Sun 23 April - Brighton FA Cup SF
Thu 27 April - Spurs
Sun 30 April - Villa
Thu 4 May - Brighton
Sun 7 May - West Ham (King coronation risk)
Thu 11 May - Europa SF One
Sat 13 May - Wolves
Thu 18 May - Europa SF Two
Sat 20 May - Bournemouth
Sun 28 May - Fulham (last match day unchangeable)
Wed 31 May - Europa Final
Sat 3 Jun - FA Cup Final

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I'm interested in how this pans out. We have a Chelsea game to rearrange, potentially 3 more Europa games and an FA cup final to potentially squeeze in.
Complete potential fixture list stands below, so where does the Chelsea match squeeze in? I assume the 25th May. Apparently the west ham match is at risk too

Sun 16 Apr - Forest
Thu 20 Apr - Sevilla Europa QF
Sun 23 April - Brighton FA Cup SF
Thu 27 April - Spurs
Sun 30 April - Villa
Thu 4 May - Brighton
Sun 7 May - West Ham (King coronation risk)
Thu 11 May - Europa SF One
Sat 13 May - Wolves
Thu 18 May - Europa SF Two
Sat 20 May - Bournemouth
Sun 28 May - Fulham (last match day unchangeable)
Wed 31 May - Europa Final
Sat 3 Jun - FA Cup Final
Chelsea should be 24th May, unless we both go out of Europe, but even then who knows!

Petr1

Hopefully Malacia will get his act together then Shaw can chip in as CB once in a while. Midfield + Sancho and Antony needs to score more and Martial will need to be matched cautiously. Then we need a ton of luck and no more red cards