Television How I Met Your Mother

InfiniteBoredom

It’s basically a Friends rip off with worse characters. Barney was the only character worth watching, Ted was a massively egoistic wanker who justify his womanizing with romantic fluffs, which in the end is just obsession with Robin.

Some of them weren’t even into it in later seasons.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
On the basis that “yea it was good until the last season right?” we’ve been rewatching this recently just as something to shove on whilst not always paying the most attention after work or whatever.

My god it got bad.

So bloody bad, and way before the final season. I can’t pinpoint when it turned but there’s only the odd decent bits from maybe season 6 onward.

Oh and the whole “Robin is so hot” stuff is way overplayed, she’s not all that and her believing it herself and going on about it all the time is really cringe and stupid.

The only thing that kept it going was Barney and they even ruined him from the time he started being into Robin.

And Ted is a jerk.
Fox is replaying it here so I am watching it in background lately too since there's nothing special on TV around 5-6. First few seasons are OK, but last few seasons were shit even when I first watched it, I think it will be far worse on rewatch. They ruined the show once Barney fell in love with Robin and made the entire second half of the show about Robin. Eventually Marshall and Lilly became boring too(while Lilly always was tbf).

Sylar

Seasons 1-4 were great. 5 and 6 were passable. After that it was just awful.
I'd go with this, I really enjoyed the first few seasons. It was a fun light comedy with serious moments / episodes (the one where marshall loses his father was really really well done)