How many of you have Manchester United players in your FF team?

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
My son just told me he has no United players in his FF team (I don’t play any more) despite being a United fan. That’s a pretty good barometer of fan confidence, I reckon.

So who is confident in United players racking up points this season ? How many in your squad? How many in your XI?

Jules_T

Zero united players in my team.
2 from Liverpool
2 city
2 arsenal
2 Chelsea
1 spurs
1 wolves
1 Brighton!

Last edited:

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
There would be plenty of players in my Ffs team. Most were signed by Ole

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Zero, probably first time ever at start of season and I've been playing FF for decades !

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
No United. Only have Gordon on the bench from Everton too. Feels dirty having 3 Liverpool players but they bang on FF...

JB7

I did have Sancho buy redid my team last night & he’s out, largely due to him being away from training for a bit. I’ll likely bring him back in by the end of the month because I think he’ll have a big season. Otherwise none, I have got Pereira but obviously he’s not our player now.

Oranges038

Dalot & Sancho.

Martinez will probably end up in there as a cheap option.

Wing Attack Plan R

My son just told me he has no United players in his FF team (I don’t play any more) despite being a United fan. That’s a pretty good barometer of fan confidence, I reckon.

So who is confident in United players racking up points this season ? How many in your squad? How many in your XI?
Haven’t had one in for years. I currently have Eriksen in, but that’s based on ETH seeing him as a starter.

CM10

I've been switching between Sancho and Rashford for mine. I'm not confident enough to go with more than one United player though.

diarm

I'm still tweaking my team but Dalot at that price will be in it for sure. Sancho is at the moment but that's subject to change.

Hughes35

Weirdly I have 3 even through I didn't really want any.

- Martinez - he's cheap and I think he will play every game
- Dalot - Also cheap, I think he will play every game and we should be quite an attacking side so he might get OK stats
- Sancho - Could easily have a very good season and be our main source of goals / assists

Because Utd have been so poor, some of our newer players are potentially under priced........ Or we will be shocking again

Mike Smalling

I was thinking Eriksen might be a good player to include? I think he will end up playing quite a bit, and he usually delivers on both goals and assists.

Delano

Sancho is in there. Martinez will go in once he's getting starts.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
I had Martial :wenger:. I've gone with Dalot and Sancho hoping the latter gets closer to replicating his Dortmund numbers, and the former HAS to start putting up some numbers as the No1 right back at the club, right?

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
I do a FF in work and we use the Telegraph pointing system but we designed it ourselves. We only have 7 subs all year so we need to use them wisely.

I have Martial in. Submitted team at 12pm deadline yesterday - hes injured at 1pm...

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Only dalot because at 4.5m he's miles ahead of the competition.

Chief123

I think it's due to the fact utd players haven't offered any value in recent seasons due to being poor defensively and not being able to keep clean sheets and the forwards being too inconsistent.

I do think if we show consistency under ETH first few games we'll see a lot of people transferring Utd players into their team.

Right now, there are some utd players which offer potentially fantastic value. Rashford 6.5m could be excellent value soon. Considering he'll play every game when fit and should get a decent goal return. He's significantly cheaper than most of the other wing forwards in the top teams. Dalot who is first choice RB is a bargain too at 4.5m. It's hard to find any defender whos 4.5m and plays regularly for one of the top 6 teams. In fact, I can't think of any other.

I have Dalot and Sancho though. Going to see how rashford starts off before considering bringing him in.

reelworld

Had Martial. My reasoning was that since he's the only capable striker he'll play every match.
And then he gotta be injured.
So, now there's none

Chairman Steve

I got Sancho and Martinez at the moment. Martinez is on the bench for this game week.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
No United. Only have Gordon on the bench from Everton too. Feels dirty having 3 Liverpool players but they bang on FF...
Not at all, whenever i make one of them the captain they shit the bed.

Ive bought nunez just so he flops :cool:

Red00012

Had Martial. My reasoning was that since he's the only capable striker he'll play every match.
And then he gotta be injured.
So, now there's none
A guy called Ronaldo hanging around up
Top as well

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I have Rashford. I didn't want to have no one in, we will score a lot of goals this season under ETH.

Chief123

One thing to bear in mind is you basically get 3 wildcards this season. So you need to use your first one before week 16 at least. So using one early can be beneficial this year,

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
3. United players are good deals right now. Dalot, Sancho and Rashford will be very good deals and productive for the price

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Surprised by the lack of Rashford. Surely he's starting every game for the foreseeable?

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Surprised by the lack of Rashford. Surely he's starting every game for the foreseeable?
I've slipped Rashford in there.
£6.5m and classed as a Midfielder?
That's allowed me to have Salah & Son in a "Midfield" three..!!

Andersonson

Dalot, cheap, will play a lot and value will increase. Rashford is cheap at 6.5 too. If he starts the season with a few good matches he will increase too