How many of you have Manchester United players in your FF team?

binary bot
Rashford and Dalot. Rashford a pure gamble. Dalot assuming our fullbacks are a bit more involved this year and he’s first choice.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Surprised by the lack of Rashford. Surely he's starting every game for the foreseeable?
He is...I'm just not convinced he's going to do anything worthy many FF points!

That said I've taken a punt on Martinelli who I routinely take the piss out of because I'm sure he's meant to be generational :lol:

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
My policy has been no United players at start of season for FPL for a few seasons. If Rashford decides to be useful again, he'll be back at £6m.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
I have Sancho because he’s guaranteed to play every game and I think he’s going to explode this year plus Martinez because he’s cheap.
Same, had Martial in aswell but now hes injured replaced him with a City player :(

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
Only Dalot. Needed a relatively cheap defender and think he's going to be preferred by ETH.

LInkash

If we didn't have Liverpool in our first 5 fixtures i might have.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
None.

Some might be good picks but I'm already emotionally invested enough in this hell team.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Got sancho and Bruno. Think we’ll score a ton of goals this season and that these 2 will be involved in a lot of them. Let’s go reds!!! Buzzing for this season.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Rashford and Sancho. I reckon Rashford hits 20 goals this season and if that happens he’s incredibly cheap right now. Did have Bruno but can’t miss out on Salah agaisnt Fulham.

Bocca9978

Just Sancho for me. First United player for years in my team. At the start of the season at least.
A sorry state of affairs.

Herculean

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
1 player. Am I crazy to have Tyrell Malacia? I know he'll be playing this week, but is he going to share the load with Shaw?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Surprised by the lack of Rashford. Surely he's starting every game for the foreseeable?
At 6.5m he's a snip if he shows up. Think Sancho will show more over the course of the season if you’re going for any United midfielder

Tarrou

I’ve got three City, Liverpool and Arsenal and zero United

potentially a couple of bargains to be had if we start playing well but I’m gonna wait and see before getting any in

slored1

I have Sancho and Dalot. Both at a solid price at the start, why not.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
My son just told me he has no United players in his FF team (I don’t play any more) despite being a United fan. That’s a pretty good barometer of fan confidence, I reckon.

So who is confident in United players racking up points this season ? How many in your squad? How many in your XI?
Did my team today.

None.

No plans to either - none of them are reliable

wormdoktor

Toyed with Martial based on pre-season; omitted in the end because I just don't have confidence that he will be that player for even the entire first month of the season (and of course now he's injured ffs)
Also toyed with Eriksen, but left him out because I have a horrible feeling he won't get many starts.
So in short - no, I have no united players in my FPL team. It makes me sad. :(

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Always have 3, went with DDG, Eriksen and Sancho.

Buzzbee

Sancho, I was tempted to have Elanga as he was cheap and might get some game time early on in the season with Martial's injury

m1tch

I just can't help myself, 3 every single year no matter what. That'll be why I'm terrible at it.
Rashford, Sancho and Martinez at the moment.

Shiva87

I have 2 this season - sancho and Bruno.

I think these two will need to have massive seasons if we are to do anything worthwhile. With ETH, I'm expecting an up and down season with some big wins and some depressing losses. (Has happened with every club that has transitioned to a systems coach in the first season). When we are excellent, i think the two of them will rack up lots of points.

When we are poor, then I'll have bad gameweeks!