How many players will leave this summer?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think the only ones i'd want to keep are Pogba, Ronaldo, VDB and Henderson.

Let the rest go, they contribute next to nothing. I think of the 4, Pogba probably will go, but I was hoping he'd stay.

VDB should be upto the next manager, I suspect he'll want to go out on loan and try his luck next season before deciding.
You've listed 3 who are either consistently criticised for being underwhelming, or have literally contributed nothing.
Ronaldo I agree with.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Players leaving this summer:

Attack:
Ronaldo, Cavani, Greenwood, Martial, Lingard, Mata

Midfield:
Pogba, Matic, VD

Def:
Bailey, Jones

GK:
Henderson

And this will leave us with:

Rashford - has been shite for over a year

Sancho - flop of the season, getting better lately

Elanga - too young, lack of first team experience, not reliable

Diallo - talented but too weak, lack of first team experience

Bruno - our best player, but who has been inconsistence for a while

Mejbri - too young, lack of first team experience

Mctominay - average midfielder, can’t pass, add nothing to build up play

Fred - average midfielder, can’t pass, add nothing to build up play

Varane - our best defender, seems prone to injury

Maguire - currently the worst CB in the league

Lindelof - average at best

AWB - not a modern wingback, always drifted out of position, hopeless in attack

Shaw - has been in poor form for a while

Dalot - backup only

Telles - backup only

De Gea - back near his best, our only bright spot this season

Dan600

Initially I feel like we will really shake it up, with Lingard, Cavani, Mata, Matic definitely gone on frees, and Greenwood likely to be unavailable/sacked. But on top of that we talk among ourselves and say one of Henderson/De Gea is gone, Bailly and Jones will be gone, one of Wan-Bissaka/Dalot out the door, Martial sold, Van De Beek potentially leaving, Pogba also going for free. Lee Grant I presume also retires or leaves if he wants to continue playing. Brandon Williams comes back and maybe gets sold on after his loan. I feel like maybe Dalot playing pushes up his value in the event we want to sell him, but we could give AWB a fresh start somewhere out on loan instead. There are several youngsters that could come back into the squad, the likes of Laird, and Garner, with others like Elanga and Hannibal already being primed for first team duties. I also feel Tuanzebe maybe given a second chance at CB under new managment.

So, we could see Matic, Mata, Lingard, Cavani, Martial, Bailly, Jones, Williams, Grant, and either of Dalot/Wan Bissaka and De Gea/Henderson leaving. 11 players leaving and potentially 1/2 others with Van De Beek/Pogba. Potentially 11-13 players leaving. This leaves us needing between 6-8 new players. With maybe Laird, Hannibal promoted, and both Pogba/VDB staying we would need to buy/promote another 4 players to fill out the squad to 24 in number, which actually sounds reasonable, especially considering one of those is a 3rd choice keeper.

Say both Pogba and VDB leave, that takes the number to 8 new players. Maybe one of the 2 is replaced by someone like Garner or similar, and we would then need 5 new signings, which again in a good year still seems doable, but our recent history suggest this may not be possible. Given the number of bodies that would see going out, maybe getting £10M for Bailly, £5M for Jones, £15-20M for Dalot, £30M for Martial, £10M for Williams, £30-50M for one of the GKs, and £20M back for Van De Beek if we are lucky. That would give around £120M to spend on top of a budget of £80-100M, so we'd maybe have £200M to spend. With Rangnick I am hoping that this is possible, and would give us an average of around £40M to spend per acquisition.

But, I am worried about the Tampa Bay Buccs, the Glazers' NFL side. With Tom Brady retiring they may feel a need to splash out there, and lets be honest they have far more interest in the NFL than they have ever had in the premier league. At this point the 2 teams spending large amounts on player acquisitions/contracts seem to have become mutually exclusive events. So if that number of players leave, and we need 4 or 5 new players, can we realistically expect the club to be spending £200-250M in the summer? While popular opinion is we will see 11/12 players leave this summer I am just not sure I see it happening. Yes bringing Rangnick in suggests the club are looking to rebuild on a large scale, but is it truly feasible given what is happening over there now Brady is retiring? And what are the chances of us getting anywhere close to decent fees given how poorly we have managed some of the players. If we get a much reduced transfer budget this summer, with our usual budget instead diverted to Tampa, we are relying on those departures to be able to bring anyone in. That would be us on the back foot with regard to players we want to bring in. Having to sell before bringing in targets could mean we miss out on our top targets, and end up panic buying, third, fourth or even fifth choice targets.

On top of that, the players that we want to shift aren't in all that much demand. Henderson will still gather interest, I feel De Gea too, so it depends who the new manager fancies. We are also reliant on Martial and Van De Beek having good loan spells if we wish to shift them in order to then raise those funds. If they don't, we may end up struggling to get a fee that is deemed acceptable by the financial bods, meaning we don't sell, and don't get the funds needed. Bailly and Jones, like I say aren't in demand, we may struggle to shift them. Dalot if he keeps performing to a half decent level like he has been, maybe saleable, same with Williams at Norwich. But if we need these sales in order to spend to replace Matic, Cavani, and Lingard/Mata's places in the squad, we may see more youth team promotions rather than incoming transfers.

I also wouldn't be surprised if this is the case, i.e. no real transfer funds without outgoings to also see them offer Pogba a big new contract, in an attempt to appease the fans due to the lack of business. I'm not saying keeping Pogba would be a bad thing, because it wouldn't, he's certainly better than our other deeper midfielders, but it is what it would be a precursor to that would be concerning.

So, after that rant, we know 4 are going (Lingard, Mata, Matic, Cavani), the potential could be 12 or so leaving. But I wouldn't be surprised if we end up somewhere around 6 leaving, say add Martial and Williams, with others staying, either from no interest or the board vetoing departures due to 'low fees'.

choccy77

6 to 7 out 3 or 4 in at best.

New manager will need 5 to 6 years to turn this around where we can maybe think about challenging for a title.

City, Liverpool, Chelsea just need to bring in one or 2 each season only, we need 6 or 7 the way we are going each season for a chance at top four given our very poor buying and managing contracts

babablue

But, I am worried about the Tampa Bay Buccs, the Glazers' NFL side. With Tom Brady retiring they may feel a need to splash out there, and lets be honest they have far more interest in the NFL than they have ever had in the premier league. At this point the 2 teams spending large amounts on player acquisitions/contracts seem to have become mutually exclusive events. So if that number of players leave, and we need 4 or 5 new players, can we realistically expect the club to be spending £200-250M in the summer? While popular opinion is we will see 11/12 players leave this summer I am just not sure I see it happening. Yes bringing Rangnick in suggests the club are looking to rebuild on a large scale, but is it truly feasible given what is happening over there now Brady is retiring? And what are the chances of us getting anywhere close to decent fees given how poorly we have managed some of the players. If we get a much reduced transfer budget this summer, with our usual budget instead diverted to Tampa, we are relying on those departures to be able to bring anyone in. That would be us on the back foot with regard to players we want to bring in. Having to sell before bringing in targets could mean we miss out on our top targets, and end up panic buying, third, fourth or even fifth choice targets.
The operations of the Bucs doesn't affect the club. The NFL has a salary cap which is based on revenue. The money that was being paid to Brady is now available to be paid to other players. If they decide they want to get a new quaterback, they will either have to draft or trade for one. Neither of this is achieved with money. Plus it's Tampa Bay, they are not some powerhouse. Before Brady led them to the superbowl last year, they hadn't even been in the playoffs since 2007. Them going back to being mediocre is the natural order of things.

Every year we think there will be a much needed clear out but it never happens.

The board are too incompetent to sell players due to giving out massive contracts. Those players who are out of contract will probably be tied down to a new bumper deal before the season is over.

If we finish outside top 4 then we won’t even have much money to invest so we wouldn’t be able to have a clear out even if we wanted to.

Teja

I hope we lose 9 to 10 players in the first team. So that we can promote our better youth. I trust the next manager can add any starts from out that are lacking.
Yeah maybe we can - It's really hard to judge though - the academy / U-23s that I thought would do well like Amad, Hannibal etc. don't show anything near what they show for the U-23s when they play for the senior squad. On the other hand, I thought Elanga was just a pace merchant with poor technique and he's been proving me wrong.

Maybe there's enough in there across Shoretire, Amad, Hannibal, Elanga to fill atleast Greenwood's position in the squad. Maybe even VdBs.

Roboc7

Henderson needs to go, Jones, Tuanzebe and Williams should also be sold. Don’t need to replace any of them.

Matic, VDB and Pogba will all go, need two players to come in to replace them. Cavani, Mata, Lingard and Martial should all be gone as well, RW and striker need to be signed.

We don’t need a huge squad next season, we may not even make Europa so need to take opportunity to start sorting out the shit show.

Polar

Attack:

Midfield:
Pogba, Matic, VD

Def:
Bailey, Jones

GK:
Henderson
Almost a complete mediocre PL team (except Ronaldo) :lol:

Henderson is the only player I want to keep.

Craig Ward

While a mass exodus always looks appealing - given the fact that half our squad is useless there is only so much outgoings the club would allow in one window.

We need a complete overhaul in truth, we could easily lose 10+ and not bat an eyelid.

But realistically we have the following who are certain to leave.
Martial
Lingard
Pogba
Greenwood
Matic
Mata
Cavani
William
Tuanzebe

Add in uncertain futures for: Donny, Henderson, Ronaldo, Jones, Bailly and we are looking a bit thin on the ground.

Fact of the matter is it would be amazing to ship a lot of players out, adding names like Lindelof/McTominey to the list who aren't quite making a good enough impact on the squad BUT we know how difficult it is to sign players.

The youth coming through doesnt strike me as elite, and too much of an overhaul would probably make us worse.

If you analyse our whole squad - there's only a handful of names i'd be confident saying "i'd be gutted if he left". Fernandes, Rashford, Sancho, Shaw & Varane would be the only players i'd be gutted to see leave. The rest - meh. Easily replaceable. Even DDG - he's had a decent season but would i be devastated if he left and we went with Henderson? Probably not. Ronaldo? Man's a legend but I wouldnt be gutted to see him go - he could have a role to play in a functional top squad - he's far from the main man anymore though

We are ridden with weak mentality and poor technical players. 80 million Maguire looks lost and past it. We genuinely need an overhaul of massive proportions. Phil Jones has looked like our most competent CB of late - thats where we are

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Bump

ETH looks like the man for next season, anyone he may want to keep who was previously on the chopping block? Martial? VDB? Erm Pogba :nervous:

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
Think the following will leave:

Released:
Lingard
Pogba
Greenwood
Mata
Cavani

Sold:
Martial
Bailly
Jones
Matic
Tuanzebe
Henderson

Obviously these are mostly squad players currently but if we can buy new players for the starting eleven then players like Fred, McT etc automatically get pushed down into their rightful roles as squad players instead of starters.

diarm

We won't sell Martial because nobody will buy him. Unless we allow him to leave for free and agree to subsidise well over 50% of his wage, he's going to be here next year after the failed Sevilla experiment.

Grant, Pogba, Lingard, Mata, Chong, Cavani and Greenwood will all leave for nothing.

De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Maguire, Bailly, Jones, Tuanzebe, Williams, Matic, Pereira and Rashford should all be available if the right offer comes in. Fred as well unless he is offered and signs a new deal.

Henderson, Heaton, Dalot, Varane, Lindelof, Shaw, Garner, McTominay, Bruno, Hannibal, Sancho, Elanga, Shoretire, Amad and Ronaldo should be held onto.

Steve 007

We should learn from the fact no one wants these players, on these wages. I can see us getting stuck with Pogba because no one else will offer him the wages we will.
similar to Martial, Jones and Matic.
You’d have to be pretty stupid to pay Jones on any deal that wasn’t a pay as you play deal.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
What's the maximum amount of departures that has ever happened in a single transfer window? Say in a PL club?

redmanx

You've listed 3 who are either consistently criticised for being underwhelming, or have literally contributed nothing.
Ronaldo I agree with.
Getting beat hurts Ronaldo, he hates losing and he hates to see United losing because most of his team mates simply dont care. Ronaldo cares, and it shows. Perhaps if Pogba and the others cared a bit more we wouldnt be in the lowly position we find ourselves in.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We should learn from the fact no one wants these players, on these wages. I can see us getting stuck with Pogba because no one else will offer him the wages we will.
similar to Martial, Jones and Matic.
You’d have to be pretty stupid to pay Jones on any deal that wasn’t a pay as you play deal.
We can't be stuck with Pogba if we don't want him, as we can just release him for free.

C'est Moi Cantona

I'll go with the obvious, Matic, Lingard, Mata, Grant, Cavani, Jones, and Ronaldo.

Of the rest people want to see go, you can easily see Henderson, Martial, and Bailly been given another chance, and Pogba ultimately staying.

AndyMUFC86

Knowing our club I’m expecting us to give double your money deals to Henderson, shaw, AWB, maguire, Jones, bailly, matic, lingard, mata, Pogba, martial, Cavani, rashford and also treble Greenwood’s deal from his cell just in case he comes back

Blood Mage

The priorities are Pogba, Lingard, Mata, Cavani, Pereira and Jones. Anyone else leaving would be a bonus, but those 6 need to be binned ASAP.

Tibs

Although about ten players from the first team squad need to go, I just can't see us as a club managing to get that done in one summer, and also sign 3-4 decent players.

AndyMUFC86

Although about ten players from the first team squad need to go, I just can't see us as a club managing to get that done in one summer, and also sign 3-4 decent players.
I have zero faith in the club to show any ruthlessness and get it done.

diarm

Grant, Williams, Pogba, Lingard, Pereira, Mata, Chong, Greenwood and Cavani will go for sure.

That's 9 straight off the bat - 6 of them from this years first team squad. It's not impossible to imagine us selling another couple if offers came in.

MUW4Eva

A lot will depend on the contractual status and if they sign on for next season, but if not, then sadly, with their contracts due to expire at the end of the season, and nothing seemingly yet agreed, we have to sadly start to think that a fair few will leave, until things change and there is or are announcements to the contrary.
So that includes such high profile and vital players, like Ona, Jackie, Turner, Russo, and Staniforth.
Then you have other players that haven't played all that much, that might leave to try to get first team football, such as Fuso and Harris, who is bit of a throwback to when Casey was in charge, seemingly a bit of nepotism there possibly.
Bruun will go back to Lyon, I can't see her signing with us on a full time deal.
There is also a huge decision to make over just who is going to be out number two goalkeeper, will it be Baggers or will it be Rambo? Will one or both want to stay around and play second fiddle to Earps, or will either or both want to play first team football elsewhere??

So there are a lot of big decisions to be made over a lot of players come this summer.

Banana Republic

Grant, Williams, Pogba, Lingard, Pereira, Mata, Chong, Greenwood and Cavani will go for sure........
Out of that list, 5 are out of contract and will be automatically leaving, unless Utd are daft enough to offer them new deals.

Grant intends to retire.
Pogba & Lingard have not accepted previous offers to sign new deals and have let their contracts run down.
Mata will definitely leave as his contract ends.
Cavani had to be persuaded to stay on for a 2nd season, will be out of contract and has made it very clear he will definitely return home to Uruguay at the end the season.

Chong's contract is coming to an end, but Utd can trigger a one year extension.
As a Dutch youth and U21 international, ETH may wish to keep him and oversee his development.

We've been unsuccessfully trying to offload Periera for a while, with no takers.
He's got another year to run on his contract.
A cut price deal could see him finally go.

Greenwood is finished either way.

Wing Attack Plan R

If ETH comes in, most of our current players will be shipped out in 1-2 windows. Probably unwise to shift more than 5 in one window.

all of the players whose contracts are up should be let go:
Pogba, Lingard, Mata, Cavani, Jones

Players who should be shown the door (ruthlessly like Schweini, Schneiderlin, were after one or two seasons) because it’s clear they aren’t good enough to get the team back to competing:
Maguire, Fred, Bailly, Tuanzebe, Shaw, Henderson. Maguire, Fred and Shaw are too expensive as backups and probably wouldn’t accept the demotion. Maguire is totally unsuited to the type of football ETH demands, as is Shaw.

Edit: forgot Martial. I think we cut our losses, a loan or fire sale.

Players who are squad players at best in the new-look ETH United:
McTominay, Telles, AWB, Dalot, Lindelof. McT is on 20K/week whereas Fred is on 120K. McT is worth keeping while Fred is not. Lindelof could thrive under ETH because he’s played as a DM before and would be able to switch in and out of the back 4 formations ETH likes.

Rashford is on the bubble between squad player and regular starter. He’s been awful for awhile but maybe ETH can put him back together again.

Ronaldo should now go to the MLS and finish out his 30s playing for Los Angeles.

Matic is done as a starter but he might be great for seeing out games. Don’t think he’d accept a bit part, though.

Varane is broken and probably past it.

That leaves:
DeGea, Bruno, Sancho, Rashford.
We need 7 new starters to compete.
Bringing in Garner, Diallo, and Hannibal could trim that to 4 new starters, but there are massive questions over their ability to play at the top level. I’d take the above 7, plus 2 new CBs, 2 new fullbacks, a real DM, and a forward who works his socks off.

I don’t see us getting anywhere close to 6 new starters but that’s what we need to swing at 3rd. I’d imagine players like Shaw and AWB will survive the initial cull to be replaced in one year.

Last edited:

cyril C

VDB will have 1 last crack in EPL, because if TEN fails, no-one else will be capable of raising his game. Whether he will succeed or not, no idea. Apparently Adreas is a Dutch youth product (PSV?), so TEN might give him a chance.

MUW4Eva

If ETH comes in, most of our current players will be shipped out in 1-2 windows. Probably unwise to shift more than 5 in one window.

all of the players whose contracts are up should be let go:
Pogba, Lingard, Mata, Cavani, Jones

Players who should be shown the door (ruthlessly like Schweini, Schneiderlin, were after one or two seasons) because it’s clear they aren’t good enough to get the team back to competing:
Maguire, Fred, Bailly, Tuanzebe, Shaw, Henderson. Maguire, Fred and Shaw are too expensive as backups and probably wouldn’t accept the demotion. Maguire is totally unsuited to the type of football ETH demands, as is Shaw.

Players who are squad players at best in the new-look ETH United:
McTominay, Telles, AWB, Dalot, Lindelof. McT is on 20K/week whereas Fred is on 120K. McT is worth keeping while Fred is not. Lindelof could thrive under ETH because he’s played as a DM before and would be able to switch in and out of the back 4 formations ETH likes.

Rashford is on the bubble between squad player and regular starter. He’s been awful for awhile but maybe ETH can put him back together again.

Ronaldo should now go to the MLS and finish out his 30s playing for Los Angeles.

Matic is done as a starter but he might be great for seeing out games. Don’t think he’d accept a bit part, though.

Varane is broken and probably past it.

That leaves:
DeGea, Bruno, Sancho, Rashford.
We need 7 new starters to compete.
Bringing in Garner, Diallo, and Hannibal could trim that to 4 new starters, but there are massive questions over their ability to play at the top level. I’d take the above 7, plus 2 new CBs, 2 new fullbacks, a real DM, and a forward who works his socks off.

I don’t see us getting anywhere close to 6 new starters but that’s what we need to swing at 3rd. I’d imagine players like Shaw and AWB will survive the initial cull to be replaced in one year.
In terms of the bit of your post that I have highlighted, yeah....you might want to revise that.....as Ronaldo will not be putting one toe, nevermind a whole foot on American soil or concrete that is a guarantee.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
This summer:

GK - (Henderson)*
CB - Jones
CM - Pogba, Matic
AM - Mata, Lingard
FW - Cavani, Greenwood, Martial, (Ronaldo)*

* (player who may want to leave regardless)

Then after next season, if no improvements under new manager, these player may/should leave too:

CB: Maguire (too slow, prone to error), AWB (weak in attack, poor positioning), Bailey (inconsistent, may wants to leave if no 1st team football)
CM - McFred (can't pass, zero creativity/buildup play)
AM - VDB (unable to establish himself at PL)
FW - Rashford (very poor form, bad at keeping possession, headless chicken)

Big E

Seems around this time every year we think they'll be a mass exodus of players but it never quite happens but this summer might well be different

Out of contract
Lingard
- almost zero chance of him staying. May even effectively end his time with us in the next few days
Pogba - if he was going to resign you'd imagine he would of by now
Mata - it was seemingly a tough sell to get him to stay this season where he's played even less than last. He'll surely leave to actually play some games in what's left of his career
Cavani - another one who was a tough sell to keep here for this season. Highly unlikely he'll stay for a 3rd year

Players currently out on loan
Andreas
- one we've been trying to move on permanently for a while now. Reports were the team he's with at the moment do actually want to keep him unlike the others
Martial - leaving for Sevilla today, guess our ability to sell him depends on how he performs

Players who want to leave
Henderson
- would imagine we'd be looking at a loan here rather than a sale as as much as he wants to leave to play he seemingly does still have eyes on being our future number 1
Bailly - has wanted to leave for a while now
VDB - another who has seemingly wanted to leave for a while now after 2 seasons of pretty much zero football
Ronaldo - might be a bit of a stretch this one but if we have no UCL football next season would he stick around to play in the Europa or even worse Conference leagues?

Players who will have 1 year left on their contracts
Jones
- I feel at this point he'll likely stay and see his contract out, may depend on Bailly
Matic - another I feel will likely just see his last year out

So going through the above I think there's probably a very good chance that at least 8 players will leave and that's not counting any youth players like Tuanzebe, Garner etc. Could be quite the clear out
To me players in or around the first team squad at least 6 or 7 in one form or another should be shown the door in the summer

choccy77

Attack:

Midfield:
Pogba, Matic, VD

Def:
Bailey, Jones

GK:
Henderson

And this will leave us with:

Rashford - has been shite for over a year

Sancho - flop of the season, getting better lately

Elanga - too young, lack of first team experience, not reliable

Diallo - talented but too weak, lack of first team experience

Bruno - our best player, but who has been inconsistence for a while

Mejbri - too young, lack of first team experience

Mctominay - average midfielder, can’t pass, add nothing to build up play

Fred - average midfielder, can’t pass, add nothing to build up play

Varane - our best defender, seems prone to injury

Maguire - currently the worst CB in the league

Lindelof - average at best

AWB - not a modern wingback, always drifted out of position, hopeless in attack

Shaw - has been in poor form for a while

Dalot - backup only

Telles - backup only

De Gea - back near his best, our only bright spot this season
You really think the owner of the club is leaving?

New contract on the way.

AndySmith1990

12, hopefully

Ronaldo
Cavani
Greenwood
Martial
Lingard
Mata
Pogba
Matic
Bailey
Jones
Pereira
Henderson

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
This summer I'll say 7 as I doubt we get a buyer for martial

One of De Gea / Henderson (probably Henderson)
One of Jones Bailly tuanzebe (probably Bailly)
Peiera and pogba
Mata and lingard
Cavani

Next summer I'll say 8
Grant
Jones and tuanzebe
One of AWB or teles
Matic
Chong
Ronaldo and martial

That's 15 players but only 12 really close to the 1st team squad (Chong periera and tuanzebe)

I'll leave greenwood out of it given the situation

10 Players who may get a chance from the youth set up in the next 2 years
Mengi
Laird and Williams
Garner mejrib
Shoretire diallo (not seen enough of pellestri to be sure)
Garnacho hughill McNeil

Even if we get lucky and say half of those make it into the squad so that's 5 players perhaps might come through and 12 going

So probably we need 4 decent signings a summer for the next 2 seasons ... We won't get a 100% success rate so perhaps we buy 5 players

That really does seem about the max I could see us buying therefore to balance out the number is think

5 signings... Two or three promotions from the u23 or returning loans and seven to eight leaving each year for the next two years

Hopefully ten hag brings some staff who are pretty good at speeding up our processes with buying / selling as that's a lot of activity in some short transfer windows

Perhaps 7 out this summer
1out in the winter window
6 out next summer
1 out in the winter window

Last edited:

RuudTom83

Matic has another year on his contact, so I don't see why he would leave. Plus he isn’t a prick so I wouldn’t mind having him around the squad.

If he can get an 2 year offer from somewhere else then great, but I think is most likely Matic will be here next season.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
That will surely be some record...and unlikely.

Probably (have to) keep hold of Bailly, Jones, Henderson and Martial

Even then it is a lot.
Who in their right mind would pay cash money for Phil Jones? I mean, you just wouldn't.

The rest are young enough and talented(?) enough that someone is bound to show interest at the right price.

AndySmith1990

That will surely be some record...and unlikely.

Probably (have to) keep hold of Bailly, Jones, Henderson and Martial

Even then it is a lot.
I see no point in keeping Jones and Henderson, they present no value for the wages we pay them. We can promote from within to replace their almost zero contribution.