How many players will leave this summer?

Von Mistelroum

We'll need 6 signings to offset departures at this rate.
New keeper- For Henderson
New center back- Jones and Bailly
Right back- ETH doesn't fancy Awb
Left back- reportedly Telles wants out.
Two deep midfielders- Matic and Pogba
Versatile forward- Martial and Cavani

Replacement from within
The rest like Mata- Amad
Lingard- Van de beek
Greenwood- already replaced by Elanga

This is going to be one hell of a window.
Pretty sure nobody will be taking the likes of Jones, Bailly and Martial. So we'll have to plod on with them. Rashford and potentially McFred will still be starters too

Trex

Pretty sure nobody will be taking the likes of Jones, Bailly and Martial. So we'll have to plod on with them. Rashford and potentially McFred will still be starters too
Bailly would have suitors I don't see why not, Jones and Martial am not so sure of.

Mickson

Bailly would have suitors I don't see why not, Jones and Martial am not so sure of.
Agree. I think Jones could force a move now as well, at least on loan so we don't have to pay his full wage and his stock has probably risen this season. Martial will probably stay.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Agree. I think Jones could force a move now as well, at least on loan so we don't have to pay his full wage and his stock has probably risen this season. Martial will probably stay.
Jones forcing a move? :lol:
Even if ETH tells him that he will not be registered for PL and CL, Jones wouldn't even consider transfer. He will milk us till the last seconds of this contract

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I feel pretty confident that Jones, Baily and Martial will still be here when the window closes.

Trex

I feel pretty confident that Jones, Baily and Martial will still be here when the window closes.
Clearly Bailly is unhappy with the mins he gets and would seek an exit, Martial also wants out we've known that through his agent for a while now, its just he messed up his audition at Seville.

Jam

Clearly Bailly is unhappy with the mins he gets and would seek an exit, Martial also wants out we've known that through his agent for a while now, its just he messed up his audition at Seville.
They’re unhappy but VERY happy with their salaries and it is dependent on another club offering substantial wages for them.

They’re far more likely to stay and be unhappy than leave and take a pay cut.

Which is ultimately the club’s fault for giving them the money but at the same time while I can’t blame them as people for staying for money they should just keep their heads down and get on with it. No time for whinging or sulking from their own decisions.

Trex

They’re unhappy but VERY happy with their salaries and it is dependent on another club offering substantial wages for them.

They’re far more likely to stay and be unhappy than leave and take a pay cut.

Which is ultimately the club’s fault for giving them the money but at the same time while I can’t blame them as people for staying for money they should just keep their heads down and get on with it. No time for whinging or sulking from their own decisions.
I still expect Bailly to leave and possibly Martial if he he can find a buyer.

Cafer007

Martial, Perrera, AWB, Henderson, Jones, Baily, Taunzbee, Telles and Dalot. This is my list but wondering if you guys like to keep any of them?

I believe we can sell these 9 players and get around 100M+, If we spend it wisely we can improve our squad massively.

Already 6 gone and we can still easily offload other 6-8 players, Feeling bad about the state of our team.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Force?
I don't think he'd have much resistance! Having played about 4 games in 2 years.

soapythecat

Outside of the out of contract guys, I don’t think any will go. They are all in stupid big contracts and no club will pay for their level of quality on such high wages.
Jones, Bailly, Henderson and Martial (All players I’d love to see leave) will still be here and all walk out of the door in free transfers.
Similarly, I don’t think we will see more than 2 first team arrivals.
Way to many on here falling for the usual crap coming out of the club.

Mickson

Force?
I don't think he'd have much resistance! Having played about 4 games in 2 years.
He's been injured for a large part of that period. I could sense some fire in him lately, I imagine he wants to play and will try to leave the club now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He's been injured for a large part of that period. I could sense some fire in him lately, I imagine he wants to play and will try to leave the club now.
I doubt we're stopping him!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Outside of the out of contract guys, I don’t think any will go. They are all in stupid big contracts and no club will pay for their level of quality on such high wages.
Jones, Bailly, Henderson and Martial (All players I’d love to see leave) will still be here and all walk out of the door in free transfers.
Similarly, I don’t think we will see more than 2 first team arrivals.
Way to many on here falling for the usual crap coming out of the club.
We have Cavani, Matic, Mata, Pogba, probably Greenwood going. And very likely a couple of others go.

There's no way you see that many out and don't bring in at least 3 players to make up for the numbers if anything.

No-one can be confident the players we bring in will be good - that's no guarantee, but you don't ship 7 or 8 and bring in 2.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Based on what?
Based on his last 10 years here ffs. English, PL proven, former international. He could have easily find a bottom table club to play there. But he chose to be 5th or 6th defender here, play some random game in LC and that is it. He is perfectly happy with collecting wage and doing nothing.
Zero ambition.

roseguy64

Based on his last 10 years here ffs. English, PL proven, former international. He could have easily find a bottom table club to play there. But he chose to be 5th or 6th defender here, play some random game in LC and that is it. He is perfectly happy with collecting wage and doing nothing.
Zero ambition.
Okay. Only statement to make with this is that once he established himself he was a regular player when not injured for the majority of his time at Man Utd. Wasn't a guaranteed starter but he was usually in contention once Vidic and Ferdinand left. If you don't remember that and want to use the last few years here when he was injured for multiple seasons and only came back this season as 5th choice then that's up to you.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Zero ambition.
He's not necessarily "chosen" that though has he. Injury has reduced him to that the last few years.

L1nk

Expect more announcements of players leaving today it seems

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
At least 10 out 5 in. Anything less than 5 in is disappointing imo.
Sounds like mission impossible at first glance, but I have to agree with this. Pogba was our highest rated midfielder and since we already released Herrera & Pog plus Matić leaving, we'll have to push almost for building from scratch in midfield alone.

Red Royal

As it stands if Fred were to miss a game would in be a McT - Garner midfield. We will be held to ransom now in the market...should have had deals sewn up. Even the likes of Kamara would have helped greatly.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
How many players will leave?
Not sure.

How many should leave?
As many as possible.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
  • Henderson - listed
  • Grant - retired, confirmed
  • Wan Bissaka - listed
  • Bailly - listed
  • Jones - listed
  • Tuanzebe - question mark?
  • Telles - question mark?
  • Williams - listed
  • Pereira - listed, transfer fell through
  • Pogba - released, confirmed
  • Matic - leaving, confirmed
  • Mata - contract expiring
  • Lingard - released, confirmed
  • Cavani - released, confirmed
  • Martial - listed
I think all of them will leave, maybe just loans for Henderson and Martial but they'll leave I think.

Von Mistelroum

• Henderson - listed
  • Wan Bissaka - listed
  • Bailly - listed
  • Jones - listed
  • Williams - listed
  • Martial - listed
I think all of them will leave, maybe just loans for Henderson and Martial but they'll leave I think.
Not sure anyone will be taking the three bolded off our hands. Might be stuck with them until contracts expire but if we manage to shift the rest that would still be a huge summer of change.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Not sure anyone will be taking the three bolded off our hands. Might be stuck with them until contracts expire but if we manage to shift the rest that would still be a huge summer of change.
Bailly has always had plenty of interest TBF, though I can see him being a loan. Jones as well I'm sure we can find someone to take on loan, but also a matter of if he wants to go or not. Think that's always been the main point with a lot of them. If the players haven't pushed to leave for playing time, we never felt the need to get rid.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Did the social media team forget about Mata today?

m1tch

Mata departure just confirmed, they gave him the dignity of not being announced alongside the other two.

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
S
  • Henderson - listed
  • Wan Bissaka - listed
  • Bailly - listed
  • Jones - listed
  • Williams - listed
  • Martial - listed
I think these are guaranteed, Bailly for all his antics will still have suitors and he's desperate to just play. Jones will also similarly want to get back to playing, and the other 2 are just not good enough whatsoever.

Williams also made it clear if he's not playing he wants out, and Henderson seems to already have 1 foot out the door in some capacity.

TheRedDevil2019

Martial will end up back in France In a cut price deal, or a side like Newcastle will take a punt on him.

He'll have his suitors but they won't be top clubs.