How many points will we win from our next 13 PL games?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I think we will win the next 12 in succession before drawing with City. So 37 points from the next 39.

Norwich (a)
Brentford (a)
Brighton (h)
Newcastle (a)
Burnley (h)
Wolves (h)
Villa (a)
West Ham (h)
Burnley (a)
Southampton (h)
Leeds (a)
Watford (h)
City (a)

Thiagoal

I think we will win the next 12 in succession before drawing with City. So 37 points from the next 39.

Norwich (a)
Brentford (a)
Brighton (h)
Newcastle (a)
Burnley (h)
Wolves (h)
Villa (a)
West Ham (h)
Burnley (a)
Southampton (h)
Leeds (a)
Watford (h)
City (a)
I mean- yeah you couldn’t ask for a nicer run! A few potential banana skins like Brentford away but you’d certainly be hoping for 32 points plus before playing City

RUCK4444

Norwich (a)
Brentford (a)
Brighton (h)
Newcastle (a)
Burnley (h)
Wolves (h)
Villa (a)
West Ham (h)
Burnley (a)
Southampton (h)
Leeds (a)
Watford (h)
City (a)
Love your optimism bud. Here's hoping!

I would be over the feckin' moon with that.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Gonna go for 9 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss before the City game where we lose. 53 points after 28 games.

Really of the next 12, we should be getting close to perfect. It's a really nice run. Wolves, Villa and West Ham are tricky, maybe 1 win and 2 draws from those 3 and then assume a slip up somewhere else. I'd be disappointed with fewer than 9 wins from that run. Hard to ask for more, 29 points from 12 games leading up to City would basically put us just below 2ppg for the season which is always a good guide for top 4.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I mean- yeah you couldn’t ask for a nicer run! A few potential banana skins like Brentford away but you’d certainly be hoping for 32 points plus before playing City
I'd bite your hand off for 30, to be honest.

MUFC OK

Norwich (a)
Brentford (a)
Brighton (h)
Newcastle (a)
Burnley (h)
Wolves (h)
Villa (a)
West Ham (h)
Burnley (a)
Southampton (h)
Leeds (a)
Watford (h)
City (a)
We'll drop 2 against Brentford, 3 against Villa, 3 against City.

So 31, I think.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I am filled with optimism now. All wins before City game. And we will be 4 points from 1st place before that game

Snuffkin

high 20's would be fine to put us in good shape for a top 4 finish. More importantly is the manner of the performances this season. I'd settle for 5th place if we were dominating teams and keeping clean sheets.

MUFC OK

I am filled with optimism now. All wins before City game. And we will be 4 points from 1st place before that game
:houllier: :lol: Can't see City dropping 7 before then, their fixtures are pretty favourable too, Chelsea aside.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
We’ll win the next 11, lose to Watford to see a load of threads on here about how losing to them got Ole sacked so Ralf should be sacked too, then we’ll twat City 6-0.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

Norwich (a)
Brentford (a)
Brighton (h)
Newcastle (a)
Burnley (h)
Wolves (h)
Villa (a)
West Ham (h)
Burnley (a)
Southampton (h)
Leeds (a)
Watford (h)
City (a)
37 from 39 is a title winning form and we will be challenging the top 2. I don't think it will happen though.

30 points will put us at 54 points after 28 games. Last 10 games we would need 20 to match our tally last season, which would be a huge task given its against the top 6.

Denis79

Don’t worry, there’ll be posters saying 13 points and why we’re shit soon and normal service will be resumed.

I go 32/33.
I'm always completely wrong when it comes to predictions so here goes! 2-3 points max from those games, Ronaldo won't score a single goal and by mid January we'll be in a hellish relegation battle.

Drz

I'd gladly take the 37pts in the OP. Brendtford, Villa and West Ham are potential banana skins on the way though.

Teja

For me:

Norwich (a)
Brentford (a)
Brighton (h)
Newcastle (a)
Burnley (h)

Wolves (h)
Villa (a)
West Ham (h)
Burnley (a)
Southampton (h)
Leeds (a)
Watford (h)

City (a)

27/39 and I think that's fairly good. Should be comfortably top four by then.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Ivan Toney is out but it's a midweek, under the lights. Always tougher to play away like that I feel.

The biggest 'if' for me is whether Ralf is surprised by the intensity and competitiveness of the league. He's spoken about it, but facing it is differently. Hopefully he'll have spoken to Klopp and Hassenhuttl over the last few years, and it doesn't shock him like Van Gaal v Leicester.

If he isn't taken by surprise and handles the period over Christmas, we'll be coming out of this run in a great place.

skc_18

For all the criticism against the board, they got the timing of start of the new manager right. Same happened for Ole, they brought him when the fixtures were relatively easy and they did the same with Ralf. I hope Ralf produces similar results.

Our players are lacking confidence, hopefully they would get it back during these fixtures and with 1/2 purchases in the Jan window it might be a season to salvage.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

Norwich (a)
Brentford (a)
Brighton (h)
Newcastle (a)
Burnley (h)
Wolves (h)
Villa (a)
West Ham (h)
Burnley (a)
Southampton (h)
Leeds (a)
Watford (h)
City (a)
If that were City's run they'd 100% win all of them

YouknowNani

The maximum available. We'll win every game from now until the end of the season, with us finishing equal on points with City and winning the title on goal difference.