How to get Glazers out of Manchester United

RedCoffee

Rants that backfired
No billionaire will buy United for 5b and use it for business purposes, you can do much more with 5b with regards to returns, anyone willing to part with that much cash will be using it for reasons like City and PSG, front for their heinous acts, sportswashing etc.

Either put up with the leeches that are the Glazers, or be willing to be a front for some morally corrupt people.
My sentiments exactly.

Can the Glazer Out people please reiterate what ownership model they want from a club valued at 4 Billion Dollars?

Because of the current market valuation of the club it can only go one of two ways.
A stock market float. Surely nobody wants this as it becomes even more of a commercial/profit driven model than the current one.

Alernatively we end up being owned by a state or country similar to the Man City, PSG structure. Do we really want to be owned by a country or similar state owned investment vehicle.

What is it that people want?

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Wouldn't that Zuckerberg fellow love a british toy?

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
I can write letters to the Norwegian government, urging them to use some of that sweet Government Pension Fund money to buy United. There's £875bn in it, that should enough to buy United and bring in a couple of players.
I for one will welcome our new norwegian overlords.

RedCoffee

Rants that backfired
We build a trust. Every fan contributes minimum $10 per membership and we should have about $5 bn to buy the club. Who is in?
Is this for real? If I have my maths correct $10 a piece would need 400 million fans to contribute.
$100 a piece would require 40 million fans to contribute.
$1000 a piece would require 4 million fans to contribute.
None of these are realistic. It only becomes reality if you csn find perhaps 50000 hardcore fans to put in $80000 each?

FujiVice

Ned Kelly, former SAS man and United security guard from the 90s, posted this today.

ROFLUTION

If 8 million United fans paid 100 a season - Basically instead of buying a shirt, wouldnt we have 4 bn in 5 years or are my maths wrong?
Plus.. In 5 years we'd be cheaper while we battle relegation

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
To get rid of them is unlikely. How to get them invested and ready to make overdue changes is probably the easier way. But since they are not fans, I doubt they care that United is on a horrible way down since they took over

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Back when it was fresh I always wondered how people be so self righteous that they prefer the glazers over any middle Eastern family like the al saud family.

R'hllor

We dont need Saudis to be successful, we just need to be a proper football club and not this corporate abomination we are right now.

Cheshire Red

Supports
Wife and Kids
We need to get this sorted out as soon as possible. We are losing a generation of local fans. I live in 15 mins from Old Trafford and the town I live in is looking more and more like a City town every every season we fail...

Last edited by a moderator:

minh_loc_xoay

We dont need Saudis to be successful, we just need to be a proper football club and not this corporate abomination we are right now.
No one other than the Saudis can buy us from the Glazers right now. And the Glazers, as well as Woodward would never change their ways.
So yeah, you got your answer already on why only the Arabs can change things at Manchester United now.
My sentiments exactly.

Can the Glazer Out people please reiterate what ownership model they want from a club valued at 4 Billion Dollars?

Because of the current market valuation of the club it can only go one of two ways.
A stock market float. Surely nobody wants this as it becomes even more of a commercial/profit driven model than the current one.

Alernatively we end up being owned by a state or country similar to the Man City, PSG structure. Do we really want to be owned by a country or similar state owned investment vehicle.

What is it that people want?
As football fans, we should want the best for Manchester United as the club. We want trophies and great football. That's it. We don't really care about politics. FIFA also say football should be separated from politics anyway.

Last edited:

JohnnyKills

Leeches is the correct term for the Glaziers but that's doing an injustice to the leech.
The best way to get rid of the parasites is to stop buying their tat and stop going to games and buying season tickets. Easier said than done to mobilise fans but if it could be done then this would hurt them where it counts, in their wallets. Also this would lower the value of the club making MU a more viable package for someone else to buy.
Until fans realise that the Glazier's MU is just a plastic profits shell of what it was and what it stood for then the Glaziers will stick around for as long as it gives them a return. Fans count for SFA apart from their hard earned cash.
Yep. 100%

red thru&thru

To get rid of them is unlikely. How to get them invested and ready to make overdue changes is probably the easier way. But since they are not fans, I doubt they care that United is on a horrible way down since they took over
I've been saying it for a while and in other threads, if Glazer's don't want to sell, then bring in the Red Bull team. They have the correct formula and can help us be top again.

Water Melon

Is it possible to make large anti Glazer posters (to make sure they are shown on TV) and put them up on matchdays or will stewards remove them?
Another option would be anti-Glazer chants at HT or FT. If OT faithful do it every single match, this will not go unnoticed. Some negative press would help too.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Relegation and the subsequent huge drop in revenue is the only way I can see us getting rid of them at the moment.

dabeast

The Glazers do not deserve the upswing in fortunes mostly because of the Academy - Rashford, Greenwood, Pogba's loyalty in coming back and now considering staying. They have gotten lucky despite hamstringing us for one and a half decades. I hope they get a good price and go on their way.

Keefy18