How to watch Utd vs Wolves in the US?

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
The US fans are being deprived this season of our normal Utd matches. The Utd CL match was not shown on TNT in the US. and now NBCSN is not showing the match today. This is strange as Utd are usually featured because of their large following. I'm afraid this might be the new normal as Utd have lost their luster.

Anyway, where will you watch the match today? What is a good website to see the match after it's played?

Thank you!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If they've shown us through the Moyes and Van Gaal days, it surely can't be due to us losing anything!

Eddy_JukeZ

I think 3 of our games won't be shown on NBC, but the other 35 will be, so we should still be fine for coverage in the states.

Remember reading that somewhere.

mykelawrence

I think 6 of each team's 3pm kick-off games per season will be on NBCSN Gold. The other 3pm games are on either NBCSN, or CNBC. 5:30pm kick-offs are on regular NBC. All other kick-off times are on NBCSN, unless there are multiple games at the same time then they will either go to NBCSN Gold or one of the other NBC networks such as CNBC, NBC, SyFy, Universal etc.

Some CL games will be on TNT, and all games will be on Bleacher Report for $79 a year, or $2.99 per game. I just noticed that there is an offer for just the CL games for $9.99.

FA Cup and League Cup are on ESPN+, which is $4.99 per month, or $49.99. I personally don't think this is worth it - for last season's EFL final the commentators weren't even in the stadium, they were in a studio which really lost the atmosphere.

Personally, anything not on NBC/NBCSN networks I stream using Mobdro on my firestick, which has access to all of the Sky Sports and BT Sport networks.

I haven't worked out a way to stream non NBC/NBCSN/TNT games to my phone and not pay for them, so if anyone has any tips, I wouldn't be mad...