How will Antoine Griezmann be remembered?

Partridge

I remember when the caf wanted him. I'm glad we didn't. A very good player without ever being world class. Also a bit of a dick, and up his own arse.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I remember when the caf wanted him. I'm glad we didn't. A very good player without ever being world class. Also a bit of a dick, and up his own arse.
How was he not world-class? He literally won the World Cup and he wasn't some bench player either. Also had a fantastic peak at Atletico and reached the CL final with them.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Guy who was one incredible double-post from winning the Ballon D'Or was never world class :rolleyes:

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Griezmann in Euro 2016 was pretty damn great, 6 goals and a couple of assists, not talked about very often, i feel.

devaneios

Supports
São Paulo FC
Griezmann in Euro 2016 was pretty damn great, 6 goals and a couple of assists, not talked about very often, i feel.
He was widely regarded as the best player of that Euro, no? I remember this way.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
For La Descision and his failed time at Barca largely. Unless he wins the CL with Atletico or something like that.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He was widely regarded as the best player of that Euro, no? I remember this way.
He was by far the best player of the Euro. Arguably the best player in CL and La Liga as well