How will Rangnick line up?

lenny_1248

Shaw - He's complained about Shaw before, maybe he'll see him in person and think differently, but at the moment I actually think he'll prefer Telles
Can we please stop with that? This video was from a while ago, before Shaw regained his form.
No coach on the planet will prefer Telles over Shaw. Shaw is miles ahead of him.

leon24

I guess this session will finally be Lingard’s breakthrough from the youth setup into the first team!

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
He's staying in a very vague capacity so who knows what sort of influence he will have after June if any. For context the rumour is Ed Woodward will also have a similar consultancy role at the club.

As I said I could see the club signing one player in January if he thinks he needs one.

But signing 2-3 players and buying 2 new fullbacks in January for an interim boss?

I just don't see that happening personally.
He has some power

giggs-beckham

Clueless
Henderson
AWB Varane Lindelof Shaw
Bruno Fred DVB
Sancho Ronaldo Rashford

Last edited:

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Honestly don't care. Just hope the fanbase will give him time to succeed.
Think this is key. I cant imagine we'll see big results for months, but fingers crossed its a clear sign of intent from the club in terms of what our footballing identity is going to be.

stevoc

If he becomes the de facto DOF, I think he would have a pretty big say in terms of who goes. Especially when he has personally had the opportunity to coach them. Scary times for the players. I can't wait to see the reaction.
Still a big if at this stage though.

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
I'm confident Rangnick will find a way to make the Ronaldo-Cavani duo work. There's nothing portending to a disaster about the RangniRoC partnership.

Bestietom

Of.course but they were still good to watch when he first came. You could clearly see the identity.
Only having 6 months to change things worries me. I hope if he does a good Job they will add another season at least.

Marcus

I'm confident Rangnick will find a way to make the Ronaldo-Cavani duo work. There's nothing portending to a disaster about the RangniRoC partnership.
Just couldn't resist eh? :lol:

Hughie77

This guy hasn't got a magic wand. Now a player he probably would have loved was D James . There are others he has to try and change are they going to buy into it? Let's just see. How it goes.

lost7

Seems to me like most of the predictions here about who will perform under Rangnick and who won't are totally baseless. Wouldn't be surprised to see players who are expected to flop flourishing under him

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Seems to me like most of the predictions here about who will perform under Rangnick and who won't are totally baseless. Wouldn't be surprised to see players who are expected to flop flourishing under him
Yes, Rangnick will field those players who understand the role he intends them to play and are ready to work in that way.

So it will depend a lot on the attitude of each player to Rangnick and his ideas, and this is much more difficult to predict than just looking at the skills each player has.