How will Solskjær line up against Liverpool?

soapythecat

Watched Liverpool earlier. The gulf in class and quality is an utter embarrassment, especially when you consider how much he’s spent and mismanaged. LFC will have to play like a bunch of clowns for us to get anything - they will wipe the floor with us. feck off Ole.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Rashford Cavani and Ronaldo up top for me. Think they'd absolutely batter Matip and VVD in their current form.

Hammondo

----------------------------- Ronaldo -----------------------------

Rashford --------------- Bruno ------------------ Sancho

---------------- 40 yards of open grass ------------------

Shaw -------- Maguire --------- Lindelof -------- AWB

-------------------------------- De Gea ---------------------------
This made me laugh. Xd

keithsingleton

I’m absolutely convinced that Ole will somehow nick a result against Liverpool as he’s unbelievably good at getting a crucial result right when it matters in huge games after a bad run.

And after his ‘something’s got to give’ comment he’s obviously going to bench 1 or 2 big players.

I’m so curious to see how he lines up against the dippers, what are your predictions?

Midfield 3 with VdB?

Rashford?

Change of formation?
He does have a habit of doing it when his neck on the line which it most certainly it. However, Liverpool going into this game on a high and unfortunately can't see us getting anything out of it, I fear a 3-0.

croadyman

I don't think he will drop pogba, maybe play Ronaldo vs atalanta and cavani against Liverpool.

Ddg
Awb lindelöf maguire Shaw
Fred mct
Lingard bruno pogba
Cavani

Subs in rashford to get the 2-1 win and ole is back.
We could win Sunday and Ole still wouldn't be the man to lead us forward

croadyman

I'm getting the Moyes season vibes again, where Liverpool just turned up to Old Trafford, casually dismantled us, and walked off home with 3 points without breaking a sweat.
Yeah then City gave us the same beating and always remember Scholes in the studio post match asking for him to get more time, however that only lasted a few more weeks before he was put out of his misery away at Everton ironically

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
I wonder how the Caf would react if he put this team out -

......................De Gea...............
..........AWB...Lindelof..Maguire...
Lingard...McT..Matic..Fred...Shaw
........................Bruno................
.......................Cavani.................

Absolutely pathetic attitude for a United fan to want Liverpool to win against us at Old Trafford. Now I want United to win with a Liverpool own goal after being hammered the full game just to piss off people like you.
Knock it off with that Top Red shite hey?

norm87cro

Best we can hope for is a 1 1 or a 2 2. Liverpools D has been far from impressive. But a 3 1 for them sadly sounds about correct. On another note it is sad that anybody wishes a trashing against the Dippers regardless of the manager, players, owners or anybody connected to Manchester United.

wolvored

Best we can hope for is a 1 1 or a 2 2. Liverpools D has been far from impressive. But a 3 1 for them sadly sounds about correct. On another note it is sad that anybody wishes a trashing against the Dippers regardless of the manager, players, owners or anybody connected to Manchester United.
I said I hope we win, but if we do lose, then lose heavily, with a lot of crowd leaving early and booing it would probably make the board realise they cant just bury their head in the sand anymore.

OleTheGreat

McFred will undoubtedly start.

Play decent enough for 20 odd mins, but then slowly but surely Liverpool will take control and score. Then heads will drop, tactically we'll be a mess and Liverpool will stroll to a 2-0 victory.
Perfectly summarized! We'll start well alright but it'll definitely be for nothing. Salah and Mane will miss a few chances but people like Curtis Jones or Henderson will score the goals. Even Jota if played.

United in sin

Solskjaer has a poor record against Liverpool. We're yet to beat them in the league under him in 5 tries, scoring three times against their seven in those games.

We have beaten them once in his time here, in a 3-2 victory in the FA cup last season. We last beat them in the league in March 2018. The most likely result here is a draw going by descent results between the two but current form points to a Liverpool win. Solskjaer needs to do better against them this time, pressure is on.

I don't expect him to change a thing. 4-3-2-1 with Fred and McTominay back in the middle, Pogba on the left, Greenwood on the right with Sancho and Rashford coming off the bench. Ronaldo and Bruno will keep their places and Maguire will as well alongside Lindelof.

norm87cro

I said I hope we win, but if we do lose, then lose heavily, with a lot of crowd leaving early and booing it would probably make the board realise they cant just bury their head in the sand anymore.
Congrats you got your shitty wish

wolvored

Hope so aldo I don't know who is suppose to be the next manager as I don't sea no quality in the manager market. Always United
You know what i would hope we pick up a manager who has shown they can coach to a good standard. Potter for example. Conte will be like Mourinho and Zidane wants the France job, so both will be a short term fix and I dont think that will improve us over the next 3-4 years.