How will you be watching Matchday 38?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I've got a couple of ciders chilling. Will be watching the Leicester v United game of course, Chelsea v Wolves in another window and Gillette Soccer Special on my phone.

youngrell

Just the United game with a few beers. I’m sure we’ll get non-stop updates of the other games during the broadcast.

Will probably keep an eye on the Chelsea v Wolves match stats to get a feel for how it’s going.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I've got a couple of ciders chilling. Will be watching the Leicester v United game of course, Chelsea v Wolves in another window and Gillette Soccer Special on my phone.
Do people still watch the Sky dinosaurs ?

Dolf

Beers in the fridge and a fresh pair of underwear next to me because i'm definitely going to be pissing myself. Bloody cup final this...

Philo

I won't be able to watch it live because I have a game to play myself, so annoying :(
Will make sure to read the game topic afterwards to read the slightly over the top reactions though :D

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Going to my brother's - first time leaving the house since lockdown. We are 'bubbled' togther.

He's got a load beers in the fridge and we're getting a kebab delivered tonight when the darts is on.

He's alright for a Spurs fan.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I can't, my brother in law's son is turning 1 and I have been granted the soul crushing horror of attending the party instead of watching the games. I'd sneakily watch it on my phone, but the missus would have my head.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I can't, my brother in law's son is turning 1 and I have been granted the soul crushing horror of attending the party instead of watching the games. I'd sneakily watch it on my phone, but the missus would have my head.
Birthday party for a 1 year old? Stick that in the "Things that annoy you" thread.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
So I'm at my girlfriend's parent's house in our Covid bubble... just outside of Leicester. Her dad is a huge Leicester fan. If anything is going to test our relationship, it's this.

Chairman Steve

Peering through the gaps of my fingers until we are three goals ahead and there’s less than 10 minutes to go.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
On holiday with my brothers in Menorca, we're heading back to the house to watch it there. Chilled beers in the fridge, and we've been stressing each other all day about it. So nervous.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
What's an acceptable time to start drinking?
I started about 5 hours ago. Of course, it's nearly midnight here in New Zealand so I hereby invite everyone to start drinking on New Zealand time. You don't want to leave me drinking alone, do you?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
In my sitting room but sure I'll spend half the time in the toilet cause of nerves.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
For the first time in a very long time, I'm choosing not to watch Liverpool but instead you against Leicester. For the (relatively) neutral viewer, this final game week is almost as good as they get.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
For the first time in a very long time, I'm choosing not to watch Liverpool but instead you against Leicester. For the (relatively) neutral viewer, this final game week is almost as good as they get.
Same for me and between Chelsea v wolves if Chels are losing. This is first time in years I’ve not watched us on final day but it’s the deadest rubber as they come. I expect a lot of changes and Lovren and Lallanna final appearances. Think I’ll just record our game and watch it later

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea game on the box. United on my iPad. Lots of alcohol, either celebratory or to drown my sorrows.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Too hungover for beer so probs just on the couch, panicking every time Maguire & Matic try to play out from the back taking 15 touches too many.

ManUnitedCanuck

Very nervously, at the home. Likely yelling at the TV! Will check on the Chelsea match score from time to time and depending on the situation at the end will possibly flip over to that.

We really will need to be leading by 2 goals with about 10 mins to go for me to feel anywhere near comfortable.

Come on United!!

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Will be watching it on my phone, inside the fridge. Crisps on top of the telly.