Http/Https

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
We will have one in the next few months. Can't answer why it hasn't been in place before now but it will be not too long into the future

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
We will have one in the next few months. Can't answer why it hasn't been in place before now but it will be not too long into the future
Got it thanks! If it's not classified, could you PM me the reason why? Just professional curiosity on my part, so NBD if you don't want to disclose that info :)

NK86

Been wondering the same for a while why it's not over a SSL.

onemanarmy

Came here to ask this, but a topic already exists. Weird in this day and age, for such a big forum to have no ssl security. Good thing it will be implemented in the future.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Came here to ask this, but a topic already exists. Weird in this day and age, for such a big forum to have no ssl security. Good thing it will be implemented in the future.
We're upgrading the servers in a few weeks so HTTPS will follow not long after.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Does this mean bye bye captain? :(
I'm sure he'll show up again from time to time, just hopefully a lot less when we lose/sign somebody/don't sign somebody/have a general muppet meltdown :)

freeurmind

weak willed
Because the site stores all your data and sells it on to a third party.

0le

Thanks for the info because I was just about to ask why the browser kept saying the login was insecure.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Is this why on my iPhone now in the url bar at the top of the screen it’s now saying

Not secure—red cafe.net.