Humans - on Channel 4

Sylar

Started this on netflix. Well binged my way through the first season and really enjoyed it. I know its from 2015 but Westworld vibes.

Enjoyed it so far. I believe its got 3 seasons, and given this thread, im not sure if anybody every finished it or watched it after the first season.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Started this on netflix. Well binged my way through the first season and really enjoyed it. I know its from 2015 but Westworld vibes.

Enjoyed it so far. I believe its got 3 seasons, and given this thread, im not sure if anybody every finished it or watched it after the first season.
Season 1 was as good as it got in my opinion. Went a bit crap in season 2, crap enough for me to stop watching.

When it recently came on Netflix I tried again with the same outcome, only earlier. Shame, it could have been brilliant.

Sylar

Season 1 was as good as it got in my opinion. Went a bit crap in season 2, crap enough for me to stop watching.

When it recently came on Netflix I tried again with the same outcome, only earlier. Shame, it could have been brilliant.
Ahh thats a shame. Im watching / binging s2 today (on ep8). Its been good so far, though a bit of filler, so I get what youre saying.
I dont like the kid whos trying to pretend to be a robot.

I am interested in a few of the storylines though as it all seems linked (and its not just one story that has my interest which makes the episodes better).

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Ahh thats a shame. Im watching / binging s2 today (on ep8). Its been good so far, though a bit of filler, so I get what youre saying.
I dont like the kid whos trying to pretend to be a robot.

I am interested in a few of the storylines though as it all seems linked (and its not just one story that has my interest which makes the episodes better).
Hey, if you’re enjoying it, carry on enjoying it regardless of my pointless and unnecessary opinion. Horses for courses and al that :lol:

Sylar

Hey, if you’re enjoying it, carry on enjoying it regardless of my pointless and unnecessary opinion. Horses for courses and al that :lol:
:lol: It probably helps its got Merlin actor in it, and im a fan of his. And the synths are good to look at haha

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout

I persevered until the end - peaked in first series but still watchable all the way

GazTheLegend

Is it worth a binge? I am on the boys and the man in the high castle right now but open to ideas for the next thing. By the looks of things I should do season 1 then stop watching?

Riz

Is it worth a binge? I am on the boys and the man in the high castle right now but open to ideas for the next thing. By the looks of things I should do season 1 then stop watching?
I watched the first season a few months ago and thought it was alright. Doesn’t really bring anything new to the genre (dunno if that’s the right word) and the production budget is obviously only a fraction of a show like Westworld. Kind of forgettable. 6/10

GazTheLegend

I watched the first season a few months ago and thought it was alright. Doesn’t really bring anything new to the genre (dunno if that’s the right word) and the production budget is obviously only a fraction of a show like Westworld. Kind of forgettable. 6/10
Cheers dude. I will probably move on to something else then there's just so much out there!! Quite fancy watching the Pacific and I think that's on a streaming service at the minute

Sylar

Finished s2. I really liked the ending of s2 as it kinda changes things (but knowing theres only one more season / 8 more eps) I would say, given youre coming from The Boys, there are other shows which are better.

This is a good fun binge if you dont have other shows youre itching to watch.

I persevered until the end - peaked in first series but still watchable all the way
I think s1 was better than s2 but yeah, watchable is fair. S3 looks like it would go a different way with things getting more intense (but again, only 8 eps so kinda puts things in a rush).
Ive enjoyed it so far however.

Riz

Cheers dude. I will probably move on to something else then there's just so much out there!! Quite fancy watching the Pacific and I think that's on a streaming service at the minute
I didn’t bother watching the second season as have heard it drops off so in hindsight season 1 wasn’t worth the commitment for the pay off at the end. But can see why other people enjoyed it so give it an episode or 2 to see if it’s your bag.

I thought The Pacific was brilliant if you can stream that somewhere, although watched it a good few years ago. The theme by Hans Zimmer is epic, probably my favourite of any show ever.

edit: theme is called Honor. Have a listen to that.:drool:

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
It's actually excellent and poses some really interesting moral questions about the human species. Its a massive shame that it got cancelled after season 3 as it really started to get good and they had loads they could build on. Looking online loads of others felt the same way. It's amazing the crap that can get renewed considering.

Sylar

It's actually excellent and poses some really interesting moral questions about the human species. Its a massive shame that it got cancelled after season 3 as it really started to get good and they had loads they could build on. Looking online loads of others felt the same way. It's amazing the crap that can get renewed considering.
Finished season 3 and I think s3 was the strongest / most intriguing. I agree that they had so much they could have done with it, so its a shame it was finished when it did.

The whole moral dilemma in terms of whether they can feel, what choices Humans would make in dire situations (despite their beliefs) was really interesting (especially for the main character)

Acole9

Outstanding
The first series was very good, second alright and the third was rubbish - overkill.