Hundreds of millions of pounds wasted in heating scandal in Northern Ireland

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
All kicking off now. Marty has disassociated himself from Arlene and asked for her to step aside.

Omar Little

Doubt it. The sooner people realise that The DUP (much like Tories on the mainland) can do whatever they want, without consequence, the easier it'll be.

Rooney24

Martin McGuinness resigns.

elections on the way you would think.

Rooney24

“I am disappointed that Martin McGuinness has chosen to take the position he has today.

His actions have meant that, at precisely the time we need our Government to be active, we will have no government and no way to resolve the RHI problems.

It is clear that Sinn Fein’s actions are not principled they are political.

Let me make it clear the DUP will always defend unionism and stand up for what is best for Northern Ireland and it appears from the Deputy First Minister’s resignation letter that is what annoys Sinn Fein the most.” - Arlene Foster

The arrogance and lack of accountability and responsibility is absolutely staggering.

Stringer

The DUP are utter cnuts. I am ashamed to live in a country in which people actually vote for them. The saddest thing is that they will be comfortably voted back into office.

Rooney24

The DUP are utter cnuts. I am ashamed to live in a country in which people actually vote for them. The saddest thing is that they will be comfortably voted back into office.
I know. But how does it change ? This is one of the few issues I can recall where people should really stop and think whether it is really worth voting along their "traditional" lines. Sadly I don't see it happening. It will simply come down to us v them again.

So much wrong with her statement. How on earth is this standing up for unionism for a start, what has it even got to do with unionism or nationalism? It's simply to do with a level - or lack of - competence to do the job. She doesn't seem to be grasping that and is drawing the old battle lines again.

And she says she will stand up for what is best for NI, well not dropping it £500m in a hole would be a start.

Seriously unreal

Dan

Just heard all the details about this on the radio. They said that if you buy £1 worth of wood pellets then the government would give you back £1.60. They said that factories were getting massive boilers installed that they didn't need purely to burn the pellets. One factory was supposed to have made £1M purely from burning the pellets. :lol:

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Crazy scheme. Set up to suit those that already have the means to make out big. The poorer people with little to spare would not fare so well, but will end up paying for the scheme anyway.

Badunk

Well, shit has hit the fan and the government has collapsed. And, to rub people's noses in it one last time, the DUP invoked the petition of concern when MLA's wanted to vote on a motion to get rid of the DUP speaker of the house.

The politicians in Norn Iron are a laughing stock.

Rooney24

Poots was unreal on Nolan this morning. He said that the DUP did not agree the Irish language act even though it was included in the St Andrews Agreement that the DUP signed up to. He even went as far as saying that the was a side agreement between Tony Blair and Gerry Adams and slipped into the agreement after negotioations were complete.

Unbelievable stuff.

If people vote that mob back in well quite frankly they deserve all they get.

Badunk

Yeah, but Peter Hain is kind of supporting the DUP stance on Nolan right now. It's all very wishy washy.

Dan

McGuinness permanently steps down and will not stand in the elections.