Hwang Hee-Chan | Wolves

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Had a good start for them, 3 goals in first 4 games.

Liked the way he passed both into the net. Wasn't there plenty of hype about him at RB Salzburg and then he got a bit lost at Leipzig and didn't play much?

Looks a smart pick up for Wolves, dovetailing nicely and allowing Raul Jimenez to drop a bit deeper and link up play rather than just be pure number 9.

Interested from those who've seen him more in recent years as to what his long term potential is as always like to see Asian players make an impact in european football.

vlad93

He is a boss. He could rival Rashford in workrate and could definitely do an excellent job at OT

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Has been pretty good this season, a bit under the radar.

As for the user above me - his workrate is miles ahead of Rashford.

Ekeke

My only surprise is that he wasnt doing this a bit sooner. Looked a player way back at Salzburg

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He has such an Aguero-like gait it's uncanny.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
as my dad used to say, any wang is worth keeping your eye on.

Patchbeard

Think he's going through a bit of a extra purpley patch, helped by having some very unselfish supporting teammates in the likes of Neto, Cunha and Sarabia, whereas we have (generally) selfish players in those positions in Rashford, Antony and Garnacho. For us Neto would be a more interesting addition, if he wasn't made of glass.

SB16

Will never forgive this guy for the way he stank up my Fantasy team in the 21/22 season

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
He's having a good season but he turns 28 in a few weeks and has that stocky build that doesn't exactly scream longevity. And him being a PL player and us being us, we'd probably have to pay twice his market value.

DavelinaJolie

Has good close control and very tidy footwork, but tbh not sure he's of the caliber Utd require.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
He's having a good season but he turns 28 in a few weeks and has that stocky build that doesn't exactly scream longevity. And him being a PL player and us being us, we'd probably have to pay twice his market value.
He also signed a new 5 year contract last week so that's unlikely ;)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Completely forgot I started this thread, thanks to bumping it again!

Hwang did really well at the start and then didn't score for about a year as Wolves lost their way badly under Bruno Lage.

Still pretty young so think a club in top 6/7 will come in for him sooner or later.