Television I’m a Celebrity 2021

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Not watched a series of this for probably 8/9 years but thought I’d give it a go this year.

That trial was awful, not sure I’d be able to any of the food ones as I’d just throw it back up.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
The people on such program usually make me barf without some z list celebrty's sister swallowing rotten tripe bathed in in a pool of donkey semen containing spiders and snakes. At least that is how I imagine it to go as I've never watched an episode and generally start screaming and smash the TV is a trailer for it comes on.

Wilt

Nancy Boy nominated for creepy crawly trial shocker

Who would have guessed it :D

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Nancy Boy nominated for creepy crawly trial shocker

Who would have guessed it :D
He’s such a big baby. Gets in a strop, sulks and then takes himself off to bed.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Gutted for Madley having to leave, he was one of my favourites so far. A real down to earth positive person.

Wouldn't be surprised if the trial with him crawling through freezing cold pigs guts make him sick, imagine the bacteria!

Bertie Wooster

Gutted for Madley having to leave, he was one of my favourites so far. A real down to earth positive person.

Wouldn't be surprised if the trial with him crawling through freezing cold pigs guts make him sick, imagine the bacteria!
David Ginola will most likely win. I am going all in on him at 9/4
I'd like Ginola to win it and, yeah, it's a shame Richard left as I find his kind of quieter, more relaxing behaviour a lot easier to watch than the younger ones regularly screaming and whooping at every opportunity to try and make the edit*.

*Unfortunately that usually works and, although I think David will go far, the direction the voting has gone in recent years I'm expecting it to be probably Frankie or Snoochie to win. Wouldn't be surprised if that was the top 3, although often one of the soap stars that I've barely heard of does well.

Each series, I generally watch the episodes up until the vote offs start, and by then I'm finding it wearing thin and start mainly just checking who's been voted off each day.

Adam-Utd

David Ginola will most likely win. I am going all in on him at 9/4
Agreed. So far my favourites are David and Frankie.

Will be interesting to see how Adam fares, the soap stars usually do well with the voting as long as he doesn't come across as a prick.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Agreed. So far my favourites are David and Frankie.

Will be interesting to see how Adam fares, the soap stars usually do well with the voting as long as he doesn't come across as a prick.
Interesting that Frankie was the bookies favourite before the start but since then Ginola has taken over and even Simon Gregson is ahead of Frankie now. I do agree though that it's between Ginola & Frankie

United Hobbit

Hope NB gets every trial, absolute classic mummy's boy, when he went off to bed in a strop because he wasn't encouraged to cook. Either go, or shut up.

Arlene is annoying me, though I think NB is not helping her

I went to see low stars on trials and arguing campmates it's been too lovey dovey the last series.

I was enjoying Richard, it's a shame he had to leave

David is good too, I think NB is winding him up being drippy. I think NB is putting it on

Bertie Wooster

That trial was so easy! Id have done it
It was a weird trial - it felt like it should have been one of those hard ones, like Richard had, were you can try really hard for little reward. And yet Naughty Boy barely seemed to be trying, and certainly not rushing, and managed to get all 11 stars.

The problem seemed to be a combination of: only dropping things on him for the first trial or so. Not hiding the stars apart from the last one. And there not being a huge amount of knots or unscrewing to do.

It could have been a really tricky trial but they seemed to have made it a lot easier than it should have been.

Wilt

FFS! Nancy Boy trial :lol:

Arlene Philips could have done it ….in half the time.

United Hobbit

It was a weird trial - it felt like it should have been one of those hard ones, like Richard had, were you can try really hard for little reward. And yet Naughty Boy barely seemed to be trying, and certainly not rushing, and managed to get all 11 stars.

The problem seemed to be a combination of: only dropping things on him for the first trial or so. Not hiding the stars apart from the last one. And there not being a huge amount of knots or unscrewing to do.

It could have been a really tricky trial but they seemed to have made it a lot easier than it should have been.
Exactly, Richards appeared to be almost too hard with all the knots etc, NB one was just far too easy, almost like it needed to be in the dark or something, no real nasties such as spiders etc, I need to see him do a harder one. Agree as well, he was moving at a glacial pace, not even trying, but got all the stars. Did they deliberately make it really easy for him?

Bit of a cop out not having a vote due to the storm, surely they could still do something? Tomorrow could be really dull

United Hobbit

I don't know how true the rumours but apparently the live show has been cancelled yet again tonight?

Bertie Wooster

It feels a good while since they've had a solo trial - which they normally have quite a few of in the early stages.

I wonder if that's because Naughty Boy was so far ahead in each vote that they've made them all 2 (or todays vote, and the one with the Lords, 3) people trials to ensure other campmates are also selected - which doesn't make it seem quite as bad that he's being voted every day, and increases the likelihood of him going ahead with the trial if he's got others with him?

RedDevilRoshi

It feels a good while since they've had a solo trial - which they normally have quite a few of in the early stages.

I wonder if that's because Naughty Boy was so far ahead in each vote that they've made them all 2 (or todays vote, and the one with the Lords, 3) people trials to ensure other campmates are also selected - which doesn't make it seem quite as bad that he's being voted every day, and increases the likelihood of him going ahead with the trial if he's got others with him?
I’ve not been following it as often this year as just not the same having it in some random castle in Wales. Plus last years one was absolutely shite.

I take it has NB pissed a lot of folk off in the castle hence how the public are voting for him to do nearly every trial? A sense of trying to get him to quit and walkout? Watched the last two episodes and there didn’t seem to be any bad blood between him and rest of his camp mates?

Last edited:

Adam-Utd

I’ve not been following it as often this year as just not the same having it in some random castle in Wales. Plus last years one was absolutely shite.

I take it has NB pissed a lot of folk off in the castle hence how the public are voting for him to do nearly every trial? A sense of trying to get him to quit and walkout? Watched the last two episodes and there didn’t seem to be any bad blood between him and rest of his camp mates?
He was acting like a massive wimp and generally a debbie downer in the first few episodes threatening to quit at every other minute.

He clearly pissed the public off, people don't like whiners. He's done quite well since then though and is clearly not as wimpy as he first made out, so I hope they stop picking him now.

Bertie Wooster

He was acting like a massive wimp and generally a debbie downer in the first few episodes threatening to quit at every other minute.

He clearly pissed the public off, people don't like whiners. He's done quite well since then though and is clearly not as wimpy as he first made out, so I hope they stop picking him now.
Yeah, there's not really been much unrest amongst the camp mates this year - the few issues there's been have mostly been early on with Naughty Boy discussing leaving, complaining about how the meals prepared, etc. But it's mostly felt a bit of forced controversy from the show and the edit tbh, in lieu of any big disagreements, rather than any big issue with Naughty Boy amongst the camp.

I think it's mostly been a bit of a dull series, with few 'characters', so Naughty Boy has kind of been the only one creating any level of drama, or entertainment in the trials, so the shows made bigger deals out of it than necessary and led to him keep getting voted for trials.

The trials have been quite poor as well this series - quite easy, and for 2 or 3 people. I generally prefer a single person having to do a tougher trial, and only Richard has really faced that so far.

United Hobbit

Ooh bit more arguing today, NB at the centre again

You could tell he was annoying Adam and David in the trial tonight, why say you'll "go for glory" and not show any urgency? I'd borderline say he's got a slight learning disability.

I'd like to see more single trials.

What time do they eat etc?

RedDevilRoshi

Yeah, there's not really been much unrest amongst the camp mates this year - the few issues there's been have mostly been early on with Naughty Boy discussing leaving, complaining about how the meals prepared, etc. But it's mostly felt a bit of forced controversy from the show and the edit tbh, in lieu of any big disagreements, rather than any big issue with Naughty Boy amongst the camp.

I think it's mostly been a bit of a dull series, with few 'characters', so Naughty Boy has kind of been the only one creating any level of drama, or entertainment in the trials, so the shows made bigger deals out of it than necessary and led to him keep getting voted for trials.

The trials have been quite poor as well this series - quite easy, and for 2 or 3 people. I generally prefer a single person having to do a tougher trial, and only Richard has really faced that so far.
Just checked and he’s been voted for about 6 trials on the trot now. Don’t know whether to laugh or think it’s getting absolutely tedious now that he continuously keeps on getting voted. Yet folk like Louise Minchin have done literally nothing and looked absolutely woeful in that challenge with Kadeena and tbh I don’t think she wouldnt have looked any better than NB in tonight’s trial, probably worse. I thought she’d be a shoe in to be voted but I guess it came as no surprise that it was NB yet again.

AaronRedDevil

Only on ep12. But naughty boy IS PISSING me off big time. He's frustratingly stupid.