I contacted MUTV about the lack of academy and 21/23's games:

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Oh right! Think I'll stick it on at 6:30pm and if it's just a highlight package, I might hang on and watch it in full at 9:45pm.
That tvguide site says it is showing the u21s live right now, so it clearly isn't accurate.

The actual MUTV schedule says it is highlights only. Mark Sullivan said it was highlights and the commentators never said the full match would be shown.

Now the MUTV schedule is regularly wrong and their workers are also generally clueless so who really knows, we may get lucky, but unfortunately as of now there is no indication it'll be shown in full. 9:45pm is also listed as top 10 Ronaldo goals.

Remember the geese

That tvguide site says it is showing the u21s live right now, so it clearly isn't accurate.

The actual MUTV schedule says it is highlights only. Mark Sullivan said it was highlights and the commentators never said the full match would be shown.

Now the MUTV schedule is regularly wrong and their workers are also generally clueless so who really knows, we may get lucky, but unfortunately as of now there is no indication it'll be shown in full. 9:45pm is also listed as top 10 Ronaldo goals.
Decided to just watch the highlights package because like you say, the listings are far from clear.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Yea unfortunately it looks like highlights is all we'll get. And some laughably produced highlights which perfectly sum up MUTV as well.

30 minute highlight show, 5 minutes of which was spent watching the players walk out and do remembrance day crap. Showing the entire opening 5 minutes until we scored, giving you the hope they are actually showing the match to then proceed to show about two highlights outside of goals for the rest of the match. Were sure to stick in over 5 minutes of ads and then couldn't even edit the outro properly, showing us 5 minutes of the twat Ben Ibson stumbling over his words and asking if he can do it again. Fantastic coverage of the highest quality.

Remember the geese

Showing the entire opening 5 minutes until we scored, giving you the hope they are actually showing the match
Yeah I was becoming quite optimistic. I'll never learn :lol:
couldn't even edit the outro properly, showing us 5 minutes of the twat Ben Ibson stumbling over his words and asking if he can do it again.
And this was pure amateur. Crazy that they charge for this level of production!

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
I forgot I even have MUTV, was paying yearly something like 8 pounds. A few days ago I remembered and wanted to check my subscription if and when it expires and couldn't find info anywhere. Wrote an email to the support and today they got back to me saying that "mutv is now free in many countries across the world including Bulgaria" (my country).

Good on them I guess but even free, It's pretty pointless.

Messier1994

The Swedish Rumble
Anyone using the Samsung TV app? I can watch the live feed on my phone and cast it to the TV, but in the app I can’t watch the feed. Seems to be some kind of geo blocking thing.

Mickson

Anyone using the Samsung TV app? I can watch the live feed on my phone and cast it to the TV, but in the app I can’t watch the feed. Seems to be some kind of geo blocking thing.
I can't. I have been in contact with the support, they just said I should install the app again, and some other stuff, but it doesn't work...