I don't like the way Bruno takes penalties

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
The only issue about this penalty is that with good goalkeeper who has learnt about his penalty technique, it'll be easy to stopped. It's similar to Jorginho and Ederson saved it last time. The penalty is taken not with shooting but taken like a passing. Anyway, I'm sure Rashford will be our no 1 taker and followed with Pogba & Bruno.

crossy1686

career ending
I'm not fond of it but if he scores every penalty I don't care.

It's one of those ones that looks shocking if you miss, like the way Berbatov used to take penalties. Cue a thousand messages of "why can't he just smash it!?!?!"

Brokenbeard

The only issue about this penalty is that with good goalkeeper who has learnt about his penalty technique, it'll be easy to stopped. It's similar to Jorginho and Ederson saved it last time. The penalty is taken not with shooting but taken like a passing. Anyway, I'm sure Rashford will be our no 1 taker and followed with Pogba & Bruno.
Easy to stop?? Then its 50 / 50 at worst. 92% scoring rate.

Man of Steel

Smashed it!!
I'm doubting people's commitment to Sparkle Motion
I loved it. I laughed so hard. Looked like a little ballerina!
He can crawl in reverse while approaching the ball and hit it with his butt and I'll still be rooting for him as long as He scores.
If he sticks every one in, I don't care if he rolls them in with his arse.
I don't care if he's hitting the ball with his cock as long his conversion rate stays the same.
I couldn't give a shit if the player in question whipped his tadger out to misdirect the keeper as long as the ball goes in.

To each their own

OldSchoolManc

The clever thing to do, would be to do a normal penalty occasionally.
The goalie stood still, waiting for the skip...

TheScriptwriter

Supports
Juventus
Its a very good technique when done right, but it looks much worse when its saved.

Posh Red

I feel like it's a way of buying a split second to see which way the keeper moves. His record speaks for itself. Intrigued to see how he deals with the keeper not moving the way he wants and if he can react in time because of it.

It is a bit weird and it's fair to say you don't like it even if it works, although it might partly be because of Pogba doing some daft shit and not actually being that great at them. I'm sure if it works enough for us everyone will love it.
Exactly how I feel

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
The clever thing to do, would be to do a normal penalty occasionally.
The goalie stood still, waiting for the skip...
This!

Blast the odd one and keep the keepers guessing. Bruno was as cool as a cucumber today with the long wait with VAR.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Hasn't he scored well over 20 in his career like that already?
Yes, but now more eyes will be on him. His run up is designed to make the keeper choose a direction so he can choose the opposite. Keepers can beat this by not committing until he hits the balls, which still makes it 50/50 but Bruno loses some of his advantage. If Bruno was able to generate more power into the shot so he could get it into the top corner he would be unstoppable.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Yes, but now more eyes will be on him. His run up is designed to make the keeper choose a direction so he can choose the opposite. Keepers can beat this by not committing until he hits the balls, which still makes it 50/50 but Bruno loses some of his advantage. If Bruno was able to generate more power into the shot so he could get it into the top corner he would be unstoppable.
Why haven't they already?

Canuckred64

Have to think the keeper will be expecting him to do the same thing the next penalty he takes

Castia

It’s worked so far and let’s hope it continues. One slight worry is there’s no chance of lifting the ball with this technique so the keeper pretty much knows he can dive low to either side and not worry about the top corners.

Keeper shouldn’t budge until the last possible second and he will have a decent chance of saving it.