I hate to say I told you so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRed1999

Somehow bleaker than Nostradamus
So a bit ago I said that Reality has now come back to hold us back after we had literally ridden lady luck throughout November and December, top for a little in January. And now it has literally crashed down for all reds to finally see we are still miles off competing, City will probably steam roll this league now. 10 points in point when they next win and they will probably have the league won by March, have we progress? Yes and No. Martial shouldn't play again for us simply put he is atrocious, lazy and has an attitude problem. People hiding behind their computers/smart phones and giving him racist abuse can feck off back to the hole they hibernate from. They ain't fans there scum.

Defence is literally the worst it has been since Moyes its terrible, Lindelof is a mouse and should consider a new career as football isn't for him, Maguire we all know we got done with our pants down by Leicester as he would struggle to get in any of the top teams in Europe and is even more comical that he is the captain with his mentality. Thinks the penalty should have stood, you were a leg offside you prat but the amount of forwards that have scored due to keeping them all onside this season shows he doesn't know what offside is. Rashford seriously needs to be dropped, I don't care who the next games are against his final decision making is pathetic. Bruno had a bad game but at least scored and does things when he does have a bad game. And Fred where do I go, he runs but that is it. Can't Shoot, Can't Tackle and is like a headless chicken running about. And we all wonder why VDB confidence has been destroyed when he watches someone like Fred who contributes nothing to most games but still get into the team week in week out.

I believe we will be out of second and battling again for the top 4 team as we are a team with only 1 or 2 players who have bottle, a winning mentality and are laughable.

I hate to say I told you so...

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Good post, don’t think we had a thread you could put this in

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Everyone come quick! The messiah has returned and he has brought fresh opinions with him.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
56 of your 187 posts have been new threads. This place isn't your personal blog you wannabe Nostradamus.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
56 of your 187 posts have been new threads. This place isn't your personal blog you wannabe Nostradamus.
There's a weird breed of poster on here that likes to predict we'll play shit/do badly and then bask in the joy of that 'prediction' afterwards.

Proper weird.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
There's a weird breed of poster on here that likes to predict we'll play shit/do badly and then bask in the joy of that 'prediction' afterwards.

Proper weird.
And stop posting when we are doing well.

gajender

Here is an Idea Can't we merge all the Ole out and Ole in one Mega thread some thing Like Solskjaer performance thread because that's how all these threads pan out, Oh I forgot it already exist why not better use it instead of creating new threads with whatever comes in your mind.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I thought this was just a pisstake, went and checked the thread count. You are spot on :lol:

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout

Proper weird.
It’s like a team isn’t allowed a single poor performance without it being a sign of the apocalypse.

As well all know we never lost any matches or drew any when Sir Alex was in charge and City haven’t lost or drew a game since 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.