Television I need a new show to watch

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I just cant settle on something new so thought Id take to the CAF for suggestions, I want something I can get really into and binge.
Shows Ive gotten into and loved: (My favourites)
Breaking bad
Better call Saul
The Boys
The Witcher
Mr Robot
The night manager
Jack Ryan
Prison Break
GoT
Sons of Anarchy
The Sopranos
Sherlock
Peaky Blinders
Designated Survivor
White Collar
I need one of those series that when its 1AM and you are dog tired, you still think "just one more episode"
Ive tried the Wire and just cant get into it but any other suggestions would be great please.

Last edited:

Hectic

Supports
30fps
No-one give him any suggestions until he watches The Wire.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Imagine liking Designated Survivor and not The Wire. I mean you must feel like the lowest kind of human being.

diarm

The first season of True Detective is amazing but you will have it binged and done by this time tomorrow and the following seasons are disappointing.

For something that will take you a little longer to burn through, check out the Americans.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
The first season of True Detective is amazing but you will have it binged and done by this time tomorrow and the following seasons are disappointing.

For something that will take you a little longer to burn through, check out the Americans.
That looks like my kind of thing

Andy_Cole

The Wire

Trust me I was the same. I don’t know how many times I started it and gave up. But after a few episodes you’re sucked in. Just watch the first season even if nothing goes in the first few episodes.