Television I need a new show to watch

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Good shout, not sure how that passed me by, also can anyone recommend or otherwise Homeland?
Homeland first season is absolutely amazing. One of the best first seasons I've seen.

Then it falls off a cliff.

Here are some i like (I enjoyed most of the ones you listed so you may enjoy these):

Spartacus (have to look past the first few eps, which look really cheap)

The Night Of

Stranger Things

Invincible (it's animated)

Demon Slayer (also animated)

Marianne

The Haunting Of Hill House

Orange is the New Black (I only saw the first 3 seasons so not sure if it keeps up)

Superunknown

Good shout, not sure how that passed me by, also can anyone recommend or otherwise Homeland?
I'd recommend it. It definitely has that "one more episode" quality to it. Even when it's not at its best, it's still very watchable and bingeable.

This reminds me, I've still not seen the last season, yet.

I want to recommend Dark, but not sure it fits your criteria. I did immediately want to watch another episode after one ends, though.

bucky

Mindhunter, Justified, Watchmen, Succession, Killing Eve, The Alienist, Narcos, Fargo, Manhunt, Hannibal, Penny Dreadful, Halt and Catch Fire

BBer13

Try mr inbetween, think its currently on disney+

Fargo is also very good.

OleBoiii

I need one of those series that when its 1AM and you are dog tired, you still think "just one more episode"
Based on this line plus the other series that you like I recommend the following(in that order):

Succession
Chernobyl
Dark
Squid Game

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
If you liked Peaky Blinders you should like The Last Kingdom. More than just both being on Netflix, they’re period dramas carried by charismatic leads.

Justified was a good recommendation by someone. And if you like that then you can stick with Olyphant and hop back in time to Deadwood.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Thanks guys, some good recommendations, just started squid game, then going to do 24 and hannibal

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Loved Bates Motel, aparantly noone else heard of it :P

evil_geko

I did see that suggested, worth a go then?
Black Sails writing in later seasons is on par with Breaking Bad and similar top shows for me, very very underrated. First season is decent but nothing special, later on it becomes amazing.

Chip

Some great shouts in here.

The Wire (try again)
Man Men
Succession
Chernobyl
Fargo
Bosch
True Detective S1 (and 3)
The Knick
The Deuce
Oz
Twin Peaks
Narcos
Babylon Berlin (in German)
Six Feet Under

To name a few. Christ, how many hours have been wasted watching TV shows...

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
I'd second:
The Wire
True Detective
Chernobyl
Watchmen
Succession
The Haunting of Hill House
Stranger Things
The Expanse

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
To list you some stuff I've really got into not on your list.

How to get away with murder
Suits
Homeland
Queen of the South
Colony
Beyond

Bondi77

How come people don’t rate True Detective 2?
1 is the best but there are really good performances by Farrell, Adams and Vaughn in the second instalment and I thought the third instalment was a little bit slow and a tad boring.

GueRed

I'm not much of a TV watcher but last year i caught up with a few series.

Cobra Kai
Chernobyl
Stranger Things
Narcos
Mandalorian

All very good, I highly recommend.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Edge of Darkness from the 80's has been remastered and is well worth a watch.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Underbelly, great Australian show about gangs and crime throughout different decades. Brilliant watch.

Billions is another fantastic show about stock markets and how the rich stay rich and screw everyone to stay there.

Plus you get to see Maggie Siff be a dominatrix and urinate on her husband, after stubbing a cigarette out on him.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Underbelly didn't do much for me but there are 3 brilliant Aussie shows that everyone should watch.

Mr Inbetween
Upright
Rake

Twins

"Everybody loves a golden shower"
Try Kingdom, it’s awesome.

Did anybody watch Snowpiercer? I love the movie, not sure how well it can translate to a tv show though.

Devil77

Stranger Things
House of Cards
Bloodline
Homeland
Band of Brothers (old, I know, but if you haven't seen it)
Sharp Objects

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The Wire

Trust me I was the same. I don’t know how many times I started it and gave up. But after a few episodes you’re sucked in. Just watch the first season even if nothing goes in the first few episodes.
How many episodes? I finished 3 seasons of Sopranos and am about to give up (not for me, too much mental health/death/morbidness going on in that show to get any momentum in the story). I want to switch to Wire and give it the same go, i.e. at least 2-3 seasons even if I don't enjoy it before making a final decision!

choccy77

The new Star Trek Cartoon is getting a lot of positive reviews after first episode last night.

Star Trek Prodigy

Andy_Cole

How many episodes? I finished 3 seasons of Sopranos and am about to give up (not for me, too much mental health/death/morbidness going on in that show to get any momentum in the story). I want to switch to Wire and give it the same go, i.e. at least 2-3 seasons even if I don't enjoy it before making a final decision!
I think 3-4 episodes should be enough. Once you start knowing the key characters etc.