I see the 'ABU' Media are back in full voice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coleyoscar

Amazing. Liverpool get one voice being biased against them in one moment and articles are written
So true.
All the fuss about United's "gamesmanship" made me laugh as well. I'm old enough to remember the Liverpool sides that won all those Division One titles and European Cups in the 70's and 80's. They were absolute experts at "closing out a game"; with time running out, and one-nil up, they would often repeatedly pass the ball back to the keeper. There was even a mischievous theory that their thirty year decline started when the back pass was outlawed.

Withnail

Luckhurst is such a prick I can't imagine we've paid a penny of the add-ons but he's quoting the full figure for a kid who's going out on loan to the Championship (as if that's a bad thing).

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Sky absolutely having a field day asking the Arse children how hard done by they were. Pathetic, with Gary Neville leading the charge.

tjb

Honestly, I didn't think Arsenal were as special as they were being made out to be. We had them in the opening first 15 minutes, they had the disallowed goal. That made us far more cautious than we should have been. They cut through us a few times in midfield, but we always knew that this was a possibility given that we were playing with Mctominay in the team. It wasn't a bombardment as its being made out to be. They are a possession side, they had the ball and occasionally threatened. I don't even think our backline was fantastic today compared to the previous games, yet we held them off without being threatened too much. Like us, their best chances came on the counter. Under LVG, Mourinho and Ole there were countless games against the big 6 that we were dominated and looked like we had no clue how to progress, that we won on the counter. This was not one of those games. I think Arsenal were in real control for about 30 to 35 minutes during the game, from around the time we scored our first goal till they scored their equalizer.

Withnail

Sky absolutely having a field day asking the Arse children how hard done by they were. Pathetic, with Gary Neville leading the charge.
Total nonsense about the disallowed goal. Keane was great though calling Arteta and the players out on making excuses and not even giving United a bit of credit for playing well.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
You would never get these conversations with Liverpool's Fergie time goal. So annoying.

croadyman

Yeah ABU media will be giving it to us both barrels particularly with that Martinelli disallowed goal, almost makes it so much sweeter how much piss this will boil.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
They've got ten hag in the cross hair now.

Fans need to show solidarity to ten hag.

Edwards6

I see nothing but praise?
You not seen what Souness has written? Some bullshit about how desperately sad it is what Ten Hag is doing to Ronaldo and its all his fault for making Ronaldo stay in the summer.
Now imagine if it was Pogba refusing to come on as a sub

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
You not seen what Souness has written? Some bullshit about how desperately sad it is what Ten Hag is doing to Ronaldo and its all his fault for making Ronaldo stay in the summer.
Now imagine if it was Pogba refusing to come on as a sub
That’s just pointless noise. The Ronaldo thing is a non issue he’ll be gone soon. The perception of Ten Hag is that he’s handling the situation well.

Hughie77

Sourness , has to pick at something non scum, as there in a bit of shit, sourness won't say anything negative he says stuff to deflect other main issues mainly with his former Club the scum. He's now championing Newcastle as his former club to get top four, talk about asshole scraping looking for a position up north with the money !!

RedDevil@84

Ok I may sound picky, but "United resuce a point at Bridge" headline is a bit ridiculous. Chelsea were lucky to be 0-0 after first half. And they couldn't manage a goal until McT pulled one of them down in the box. United goal was well deserved and a point each was a fair reflection of the way the game went in both halves.

Status
Not open for further replies.