I see the 'ABU' Media are back in full voice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CG1010

Scoring goals and winning games, is this what Manchester United has been reduced to?

Guess we could all live in such kind of shame.
Yeah where are the footballing pure days in the club when we used to stumble, misplace passes and target long balls to Fellaini's chest to grab a last minute equaliser. * shudder *

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

No idea who thought it would be a good idea to ask Melissa Reddy for unbiased views on unit.

Three are so many Liverpool journalists and most of them are RAWK level.

Also her article wouldn't look out of place on bluemoon.

Last edited:

Josep Dowling

This.

My Chelsea and Liverpool-supporting friends (no one I know support City, go figure) have started cheking out Uniteds next fixtures again, while calling every United victory "lucky". I wonder why?
Because we have Ronaldo, not Ole.

Fluctuation0161

Well put this post, they fear what Ole is building and want it stopped badly, they'll say anything to bring him down, I can only hope Ole doesn't give in in to the Media bullshit.

I noticed him in our last game vs West Ham, i saw him losing his cool a bit after the penalty descion, I just want him to keep his cool, as the good things he's being doing would come good soon.
To be fair any manager would lose their cool in that situation. The ref didn't give us 2 stonewall penalties then gave them one on the first ask.

I lost my cool too! :lol:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

What a weird vindictive article.

Fts 74

She cannot hide her obvious disappointment and bias,obviously watching a different game than the rest of us I never heard Moyes say they deserved anything out of the game.

That is a shocking article, how do they get away with it?

Tom Van Persie

No relation

Laughable that the Independent think she can be impartial enough to cover other teams. She's a massive Liverpool fan and she's wrote shite anti United pieces for years.

Josep Dowling

No idea who thought it would be a good idea to ask Melissa Reddy for unbiased views on unit.

Never heard of this journalist but reading her tweets she’s incredibly bias towards Liverpool. Then you find out she use to work for the club and is also a fan. How exactly can she be independent when writing articles, especially about United? It’s embarrassing the newspaper even hired her when she’s so biased.

Norris Cole

Most football journalists are football fans too.

Most of these journalists grew up being jealous of United's success.

Now they will write anything to try and undermine everything United do. Realising this makes a lot of the nonsense written easier to understand.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Laughable that the Independent think she can be impartial enough to cover other teams. She's a massive Liverpool fan and she's wrote shite anti United pieces for years.
Yeah, she wouldn't look out of place on RAWK and Bluemoon with so much bitterness.

Hilarious somehow she thinks she knows the pattern of play, tactical set up with the piece of crap article like that.

big rons sovereign

I think they who seriously think that other teams are scared of United should seek help, and I actually have some stats on my side. What do you have? Trust? Not losing away from home? It's a bizarre thread in general.
All you seem to have is a strange almost desperate need to shitpost every thread going.

Mickson

All you seem to have is a strange almost desperate need to shitpost every thread going.
This paranoia gets my blood boiling. Most of the articles here are fair game, some are bad takes - but to think they have that take because they are scared of United are seriously deluded and should be called out. I presume that the journalists call it as they see it. It's not like it's a myth that half the United fanbase does not think Ole is good enough and that United does not play good enough football to get sustainable results. I've seen plenty of great takes got posted here, like a Jonathan Wilson article, a very well-written text with arguments that backed up his opinion. You don''t have to agree, but to call it ABU and clueless... well, you have to be very biased to think that.

Amarsdd

This paranoia gets my blood boiling. Most of the articles here are fair game, some are bad takes - but to think they have that take because they are scared of United are seriously deluded and should be called out. I presume that the journalists call it as they see it. It's not like it's a myth that half the United fanbase does not think Ole is good enough and that United does not play good enough football to get sustainable results. I've seen plenty of great takes got posted here, like a Jonathan Wilson article, a very well-written text with arguments that backed up his opinion. You don''t have to agree, but to call it ABU and clueless... well, you have to be very biased to think that.
:lol:

big rons sovereign

Christ. You were doing well until the Wilson comment :lol:

Tom Van Persie

No relation

Herman Toothrot

Very strange.

Knocking out sticky-fingered stats about how two teams we finished above last season are so far ahead.

Nowt worse than a self hating United fan. Insulating themself from failure by never getting involved. Passionless, dull misery. Clinging on to 'i told you so' like it's the last hope of risk free joy.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Jonathan Wilson can shove his reinverted pyramid up his arsehole. He's a total biased spoofer when it comes to his musings on Ole.

CM10

:lol: No mention of us playing West Ham off the park for the majority of the first half

romufc

:lol: No mention of us playing West Ham off the park for the majority of the first half
When it comes to judging United, the scoreline is what they look at. We scored late in the game and saved a pen, means we played crap. That's how the narrative works.

If you go back and look at the results Liverpool got in their title winning season, I think they won alot of games 1-0, 2-1 until like December when they stopped conceding goals.

Fluctuation0161

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
As if anyone is taking a guy called "Mickson" seriously.

He is literally taking the mick son. :wenger:

Status
Not open for further replies.