I solemnly swear I won’t get hyper excited over transfer business

TheReligion

Abusive
Why is there such a strange need by some to try and make this forum as boring and miserable as the rest of the internet.

Someone personal excitement about next season has literally no effect on how well United perform. So let them be happy.
The forum is killing me at the minute for this reason.

Don’t know what is wrong with people.

TheReligion

Abusive
I've just read we only have 100 mil to spend and we will be looking at free agents. So yeah nothing to look for
Paul Hirst mentioned £120m budget before sale. Do anyone really get hyper excited with that?

Although, Im hyper excited to end this season asap. Only one game left.
No one knows what the budget is or even if there actually is a strict number. Don’t believe everything you read.

Andy_Cole

It's looking increasingly likely that we'll have to settle for b or c tier players this summer. Kamara, Sosa and Torres with Nunez as our marquee signing would seem to be the likeliest window for us right now.
This is a great window.

Dr. Dwayne

Yes, I am a real doctor.
:lol: What tune is this?
Nothing specific, just general prose with easy rhyming couplets. If you draw out parts of the longer lines it flows nicely (No Chilevision plaaaying on my TV). If sung I would do it in a Damon Albarn style.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
We have to enjoy the transfer goss. It’s literally the only craic around the club apart from the FAYC. Saying that it’s going to be a long summer with so much BS, as always.

RC89

It does have the feeling of an underwhelming summer coming up. Unless we get £100m in sales and a wage book of around £1m per week freed up (the latter being more likely), it's not going to be a lot of fun.
Apparently were freeing up £50m on yearly salary with all the contract expirations this summer. If true, we've more or less hit your target.

Tiber

A fantastic City team just signed Haaland, the league is over for years even if we do improve.

Might as well enjoy the transfers, something about the sport has to be fun

croadyman

No one to get excited about until the big guns talk up a move for a De Jong/Tchouameni/Nunez which hasn't happened yet unfortunately

Red the Bear

Something less generic
There really isn't any names out there that excite me or ones that are in reach at least.

The only thing that I'm currently excited about is seeing what ten hag does with this squad and how he shapes up in his first match.
Thats all.

Red_toad

Why is there such a strange need by some to try and make this forum as boring and miserable as the rest of the internet.

Someone personal excitement about next season has literally no effect on how well United perform. So let them be happy.
I blame Covid, corrupt politicians and whatever else there is to moan about. People love to feckin moan and bring everyone one else down with them. I'm always up to watch a United game, always hopeful the players will run through a wall for the fans, been disappointed many times this season. Very much looking forward to a few new signings hopefully for their tour of Australia or to get to watch the likes of Hannibal, Garnacho etc stake a claim pre season and see what Ten Hag is trying to implement playing wise.

tenpoless

May I also ask for a ban on flight tracking posts? Just to preserve my mental health.
Flight tracking is a lie anyway. The plane will always be ahead in position. We're basically looking into the past. If you want to track flights, get on them and actually post updates to RedCafe whether you see the player or not.

No "big day today"? feck that!
Big day today will obviously thrive this summer. I very much look forward to Big day today.
I prefer small day today and then boom Andreas Pereira returns. It helps with managing expectations.

AndySmith1990

It's looking increasingly likely that we'll have to settle for b or c tier players this summer. Kamara, Sosa and Torres with Nunez as our marquee signing would seem to be the likeliest window for us right now.
Presumably the likes of Sancho, Ronaldo, Varane, Sanchez, Lukaku, Di Maria, Falcao, and Pogba, would be considered tier A? If so bring on the tier B and C signings

Tarrou

I’m getting hyped, feck it

best time of year for United fans

ROFLUTION

Nothing specific, just general prose with easy rhyming couplets. If you draw out parts of the longer lines it flows nicely (No Chilevision plaaaying on my TV). If sung I would do it in a Damon Albarn style.
You'd be a great noble poet in ancient Greece I believe. That's a compliment.

Keyser

Sorry, I tried but Gerard Romero fecked it for me, I've gone full muppet already