Television I Think You Should Leave w/ Tim Robinson

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
God I love this programme so much and I’m still not entirely sure why because something still tells me it’s probably rubbish and not funny at all but my god it’s so good and hilarious

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Was funny! Watched them all together. A bit more shouty and loud than previous episodes but, the outlandishness of it all is hilarious.
I think will need multiple watches but some stood out. The driving crooner, the VR one to name a couple :lol:

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
On the last episode now.

Liking it a lot, but damn, just give us more Detroiters. It's by far Tim's superior show, and you get a whole lot more Sam Richardson to boot.

FireballXL5

Best thing about it is the John Lewis tune Baby Bay. Absolute banger. The show feels like SNL reject skits IMO.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Best thing about it is the John Lewis tune Baby Bay. Absolute banger. The show feels like SNL reject skits IMO.
That's essentially what S1 was, Tim said as much that it was stuff he'd written for SNL that didn't make the final cut.

"SNL rejects" is probably a bit of an insult though, considering that SNL is barely watchable these days. It has one good sketch per episode, at most. 'I Think You Should Leave' has a higher hit rate than that IMO.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

He’s just hilarious

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
On the last episode now.

Liking it a lot, but damn, just give us more Detroiters. It's by far Tim's superior show, and you get a whole lot more Sam Richardson to boot.
Started this show the other day. Only watched one episode but obviously I thought it was great. Love their style of humour.