Ian Darke’s Worst XI of the season

Mainoldo

Too many black players for my liking. Where’s the diversity policy at ESPN :lol:

I think there should be a criteria on games played. I mean the crap games per minute should mean something.

Pogba, Kante, Lukaku and Varane hardly been on the pitch. If that’s the case why not put Ross Barkley and Loftus Cheek in there.

Woodzy

Not even sure Wan-Bissaka should be there either tbh considering he barely played the second half of the season. And he wasn’t terrible, he just didn’t offer much for a team that is expected to score goals.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It should be just Norwich with a couple players from Watford.

steffyr2

Realize ESPN’s content these days is pretty much outrage bait or ridiculous sound bites from their “pundits” and they most definitely tweeted this for the sake of engagement metrics but this list is pretty ridiculous. I couldn’t scroll past it without noticing the amount of black players from a league that’s barely 25% black. What gives Ian? And how convenient that the worst players of the season play for top 6 clubs.

Obviously slanted against people of color, how could that get by an editor?

McGuire represents every white British person in the PL, I suppose, since he's the only one there. That's unbelievable.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
People getting steamed over some nobody on Twitter??

Cloud7

I always see these lists as worst relative to expectations, otherwise they would just be made up of players from the bottom three teams. If it is worst relative to expectations then fair enough.