Ibrahim Sangare | signs new PSV contract till 2027

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
If there's any truth to this then I'd imagine Frenkie is off, and the plan would be to partner him with Eriksen as Sangare is an actual DM and we'd use Fred or Eriksen next to him.

croadyman

If there's any truth to this then I'd imagine Frenkie is off, and the plan would be to partner him with Eriksen as Sangare is an actual DM and we'd use Fred or Eriksen next to him.
Yeah that would be well balanced but then does Erik even have a plan in place for that setup

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I don’t particularly like his YouTube videos. Just saying.

Trex

This guy as a 6 with Eriksen and Bruno double 8/10 could work City style.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I don't think there's anything to the rumors, we're going for Frankie, I doubt we go for another midfielder after him.

mu4c_20le

Reminds me of the guy who went to leicester and then everyone forgot about him.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Who is this guy?
Best midfielder in the Eredivisie last season.

He's an Ivorian tank, an absolute unit.

He was a pure destroyer but he's added some ability on the ball in the last season.

My thoughts on him were that he's good enough for an Arse or Spurs but maybe lacks finesse to play for the absolute best. Let's hope I'm wrong :lol:

If there's one Eredivisie midfielder that can make it in the EPL, it's him.

croadyman

Best midfielder in the Eredivisie last season.

He's an Ivorian tank, an absolute unit.

He was a pure destroyer but he's added some ability on the ball in the last season.

My thoughts on him were that he's good enough for an Arse or Spurs but maybe lacks finesse to play for the absolute best. Let's hope I'm wrong :lol:

If there's one Eredivisie midfielder that can make it in the EPL, it's him.
All teams need this kind of player, should get him anyway but still monitor the Rice situation over next year or so.

Superunknown

He'll end up being one of these players that will go to a club like Leicester, will turn out to be pretty good, and then we'll have to pay a ridiculous fee to sign.

Superunknown

Like Soumare for Leicester?
Or Kante, Tielemans, Ndidi, Maddison, or Mahrez. None of those players were cheap when they moved on from Leicester or would be cheap now.

(Although I may backtrack on Kante, as the fee that Chelsea paid for him was a steal, imo)

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Or Kante, Tielemans, Ndidi, Maddison, or Mahrez. None of those players were cheap when they moved on from Leicester or would be cheap now.

(Although I may backtrack on Kante, as the fee that Chelsea paid for him was a steal, imo)
Didn't they pay like 40m for Tielemans?

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Is this link purely based on the fact he plays in the Dutch league?

I suppose ETH will know everything about him too.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Yeah that would be well balanced but then does Erik even have a plan in place for that setup
Probably! He used Edson Alvarez as a proper DM next to Gravenberch but also used a midfield of de Jong next to Schone. So hes been successful either way.

Superden

'Nevertheless we will see.'
i think i will end all my posts with that from now on, covers all bases.

'Nevertheless we will see.'

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
He'll end up being one of those players that will, like, go to a club like Leicester and will ,like, kick a ball and everyone would be like "I wished he kicked that ball for us".
Then we all die.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
We can't afford to wait another year for Rice
I don’t know what’s that’s got to do about me not particularly liking this players videos.

There’s a certain Ndombele type of player that gets hyped every season after good performances and they are not that great in my eues. Feel like Fred and Mctominay are different variations of that type of player when we could use different style CDM’s instead.

For example, Martinez who is both a CB and CDM plays football differently to the energy of Fred or the physique of Mctominay.

Status
Not open for further replies.