Ibrahim Sangare | signs new PSV contract till 2027

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

I don’t know what’s that’s got to do about me not particularly liking this players videos.

There’s a certain Ndombele type of player that gets hyped every season after good performances and they are not that great in my eues. Feel like Fred and Mctominay are different variations of that type of player when we could use different style CDM’s instead.

For example, Martinez who is both a CB and CDM plays football differently to the energy of Fred or the physique of Mctominay.
I would like to see Martinez played at CDM, however Erik's previous comments suggest it's unlikely to happen at all

Superunknown

Didn't they pay like 40m for Tielemans?
Leicester paid about £32 for him, but they're going to most likely make a profit on him and have got four years out of him, too. The point is though that we could be going for these sorts of players much earlier on, therefore paying lower and getting the players on the way up.

Mainoldo

Reminds me of the guy who went to leicester and then everyone forgot about him.
:lol: Remember him. Redcafe was convinced even thought his YouTube was as shite as this guys.

For what it’s worth Ajax fans said Alvarez bodied him.

Bojan Djordjic

I don’t know what’s that’s got to do about me not particularly liking this players videos.

There’s a certain Ndombele type of player that gets hyped every season after good performances and they are not that great in my eues. Feel like Fred and Mctominay are different variations of that type of player when we could use different style CDM’s instead.

For example, Martinez who is both a CB and CDM plays football differently to the energy of Fred or the physique of Mctominay.
Wait, are you comparing McFred to N'Dombele? They could not be more different. N'Dombele genuinely is brilliant (class dribbler and super press resistant) but he's another of these guys that can be difficult to fit into a system and he clearly has injury/fitness issues which hold him back. N'Dombele and Keita were the two biggest analytics darlings that I can remember in the analytics era and neither have lived up to the hype but I think in both cases it's been down to physical limitations and not a lack of talent.

M4YON

Voetbal International - While his name is ‘circulating’ around Old Trafford, Erik ten Hag and co have ‘not yet come forward’ for the midfielder.

This is backed up by their journalist Marco Timmer, who says Manchester United have ‘not yet reported’ to his agent.

Eindhovens Dagblad - Go one further in their coverage of the claims, labelling them as ‘total nonsense’ according to those who are involved in the matter

Last edited:

hobbers

ETH will know all about him being a PSV player so whether he wants him or not I’d trust his judgement.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
He's not really a playmaker like De Jong, he's more of a robust Fred or a better McTominay.

The not for sale line is pure nonsense. Every Eredivisie player is for sale if the price is right.

Blood Mage

He's better than Alvarez who ETH trusted to hold the Ajax midfield last season. I think he would make a great addition, I just hope I'm wrong and the club is right on this one.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Don’t want this guy here. Cannot cover ground well enough, moves like a tractor.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Looking at his record, he has been playing top flight football for a while.
How does that make him like Bakayoko? Bakayoko was a shit player for almost the entirety of his time at Rennes and Monaco.

Mcking

How does that make him like Bakayoko? Bakayoko was a shit player for almost the entirety of his time at Rennes and Monaco.
But he had a few good months before moving to Chelsea, and I didn't say Sangare has had a similar career to Bakayoko.

Status
Not open for further replies.