Icardi offered to Man Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canagel

I want him. We need someone that knows where the goal is. Even if he's relying more on service I don't care we can strengthen our team. It's better than strikers that doesn't have a clue and runs blindly or has no touch.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
I read about why he's falling out with inter and honestly, he is not as cnuty as inter make you believe.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Yes please. Give me fox in the box striker. I don't care how many touches he will have during the match and how many good runs, movement and other shit which Caf want from striker.
I want striker who actually scores goals.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Yes please. Give me fox in the box striker. I don't care how many touches he will have during the match and how many good runs, movement and other shit which Caf want from striker.
I want striker who actually scores goals.
You understand a striker who can control the ball, hold it up and bring others into play actually helps you create chances to score.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
You understand a striker who can control the ball, hold it up and bring others into play actually helps you create chances to score.
Yes, it helps. But we can't buy Suarez or Aguero. So i would take Icardi who will at least score goals.

John Blund

Icardi's girlfriend-agent probably looked around. It's more realistic flippin £300k a week doing nothing in Manchester United than in any other club. If players go to China, they actually have to play - no-one is probably better than Icardi down there.

Bestietom

Haller.

Icardi needs service. We cannot provide service.
I don't know much about him but I read his stats ( Haller) and it says he is a beast and holds up the ball brilliantly as well as scoring goals with both feet.

Fosu-Mens

I don't know much about him but I read his stats ( Haller) and it says he is a beast and holds up the ball brilliantly as well as scoring goals with both feet.
Haller is a cold fish. Seldom stressed, but works and contributes in most areas, unlike Icardi or Lukaku. Modern game attackers: can do a little bit of everything: Haller is your guy.

If I were Inter, I would go after Haller instead of Lukaku.

I like Icardi.I think he's a quality striker,in a particular set-up,mind.
But his humorous diva off field shenanigans with his opinionated wife Wanda is something I take amusement from-from a great distance.
I wouldn't want that circus at United at the present.

Bestietom

Don't know about Icardi. Seems that maybe he is more trouble. Napoli are now in for Lukaku so maybe we could use him in deal for Koulibaly, or DM, Ruiz or Diawari.

I wouldn't say Icard is bad trouble,not in the sense of people like Barton or Bellamy.He's just a diva who can get big headed from time to time.He's got that Devil May Care persona.
Again,He's a player to admire but from a good distance.He would look completely out of place with what Ole seems to be looking for character wise.

Yes, i know. I rate Lukaku highly. But it is obvious that he can't play in Ole's system. Now i am aware that Icardi also would not be that kind of player. Oh well, Rashford it is
He was poor under Jose. Lukuku’s loss of form, fitness, attitude and application is down to Lukuku not OGS.

Infra-red

I wouldn't say Icard is bad trouble,not in the sense of people like Barton or Bellamy.He's just a diva who can get big headed from time to time.He's got that Devil May Care persona.
Again,He's a player to admire but from a good distance.He would look completely out of place with what Ole seems to be looking for character wise.
A bit harsh on @Devil may care - if we'd listened to him we never would have signed Lukaku and got ourselves into this mess in the first place!

Red_toad

Haller looks pretty average.
Please expand on that opinion?

He’s excellent in the air, a genuine team player, gets goals with both feet. Aside from not being rapid, what is it that makes him look average to you?

redshaw

He and his wife love Milan, they've said they prefer it to anywhere else and Icardi has said he wants to stay.

We probably would have a lot of trouble in wage disputes if he has a good run of form, nonstop talk of returning in a cut price deal or to some other latin club.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Please expand on that opinion?

He’s excellent in the air, a genuine team player, gets goals with both feet. Aside from not being rapid, what is it that makes him look average to you?
From what I've seen, which is highlights and very occasionally live, his finishing isn't great, scuffs a few shots. Also is one of those players who often scoops lofted balls as deliveries which look a bit cumbersome for a quick dynamic style Ole wants to impliment. I don't see him as much better than Lukaku.

Scholsey2004

Can someone summarise the off field problems with him and his missus? All I've seen is inter coaches complaining about semi nude Beckham type photos which didn't seem bad enough for all the fuss. Am I missing something?

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Can someone summarise the off field problems with him and his missus? All I've seen is inter coaches complaining about semi nude Beckham type photos which didn't seem bad enough for all the fuss. Am I missing something?
She was married to his Sampdoria teammate Maxi Lopez at the time when her and Icardi began seeing each other. He went into next level John Terry mode. He even ended up getting tattoos of Lopez's children just to rub salt in the wound.

Precaution

He idolized Maxi Lopez (the former Barca man) became colleagues & friends, then slept with and became involved with his wife, Icardi has even gone as far as having Maxi's kids name tattooed on him...

Scholsey2004

She was married to his Sampdoria teammate Maxi Lopez at the time when her and Icardi began seeing each other. He went into next level John Terry mode. He even ended up getting tattoos of Lopez's children just to rub salt in the wound.
So they're bad news then?

Darlington Padgett

He was living in Maxi Lopez's house while he settled and he started sleeping with his wife.

Giggsyking

in the last negotiations between united and Inter we rejected a direct swap for Lukaku. It is not clear if united want money plus Icardi or does not want Icardi at all.

Giggsyking

His wife posted in the morning. To Milan for work. She wants him moved to Juventus I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.