ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Pscholes18

So seems like they have changed the rules to favor the batter and induce more offense into the game? Sounds a lot like MLB.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
fecking Aussies! They were magnificent in both the semi and the finals. They keep churning out these quality players and teams with amazing, at the same time annoying, consistency. Congratulations to them! Already can see their dominace continue into another decade. :mad: BCCI needs to study their domestic set-up and then emulate it back home.

A pretty drab final and tournament overall. Best moment of the day was when the ICC chairman was booed. All in all, the worst World cup of the 7 I have seen so far. Everything from the format to the quality of teams to quality of games was below par. As already mentioned, the rules needs to change. The attempt to convert ODI's into T20 like madness is stupid. My heart bled everytime the "sixes counter" flashed on the screen; as if cricket was all about sending it out of the park. Someone needs to get their head out of their ass and remove the field restrictions in the last 10. While we are at it, l's also do away with a new ball from each end and batting powerplay.

Finally, when did commentary go from an artform to cramming as many famous ex-players as you can in the box ? Boring!

A final word, Wellington is as big as the MCG, i.e if you didn't know that. :p:wenger:
Agree with all of it.