ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Kohli said the same. Your other pace bowlers have been a bit shit. Amir has bowled well but couldn't sustain the pressure.
It’s difficult when there’s no support from the other end.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It’s difficult when there’s no support from the other end.
Yeah sorry that's what I meant. Amir was bowling well but Hassan was bowling garbage. It meant that Rahul could take his time.

Skills

Snitch
Rohit left hanging :lol: fair plays for keeping his hand out there while he's still doing up his trousers

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Such poor bowling. We have no chance if this continues.

MDFC Manager

Highest ever opening partnership for us against Pakistan apparently.

Shows how far Pakistani bowling has fallen

KM

I don't like Imad Wassim bowling. He's been fairly economical but with that line you're not giving chance of getting wickets for yourself.

MDFC Manager

I don't like Imad Wassim bowling. He's been fairly economical but with that line you're not giving chance of getting wickets for yourself.
And you get the feeling that once Rohit decides to go, he's going to leak runs anyway.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I think barring bad Indian mistakes nobody's getting any wickets apart from Amir.

KM

Rahul needs to get a move on.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Disagree. I think he's doing his role well. Shadab is meant to be the wicket taker out of the two but has been expensive and Imad's helped put the brakes on India. A wicket or two here and could see the pressure build.. key period of the game this - last chance saloon for Pakistan.

ha_rooney

Agreed but we have no wicket taking options, except Amir who is one mistake away from being done.

The bowling selection for the WC was poor. Wahab has one good spell then is shit (had it versus england) & Hasan has been poor for over a year.

Skills

Snitch
38 off 61. If he gets out now without making a big score he might as well have got out for a duck

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Yeah Rahul needs to go for it, no need to keep his wicket. Pakistan would like him to stay in and plod away.

zing

Zingle balls
Yeah. Dont blame him for the first 15 overs. 0laying second fiddle was fine until Sharma was scoring 7+. But now needs to step up
Only problem is he's not really playing well.

Tied down, not great timing. But that's okay, runs from him to get confidence is more important for the second half of the tournament. He has to be in good nick for us to win this.

ha_rooney

Too easy for India. No urgency or intelligence from Pakistan.

Like watching United play ffs :(

MDFC Manager

That's the good thing with Rahul though. He can accelerate as well as anyone in the game.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
FFS.. All that pressure gone to shit by bowling the part-timers.

AshRK

This is pathetic captaincy. Pressure was built and he brings on part timers