ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Guptil's shot gets worse every time you see it.

NinjaFletch

Why would you review that
The conversation would have been about impact.

But on a more serious note, it's why it's not fair to either team to have Dharmasena umpire. Nobody trusts him to make the right decisions and now NZ have burnt their review. I doubt they're reviewing that off Erasmus.

DOTA

Increasingly get the feeling those close to the England team are expecting Archer to play in the Ashes.

NinjaFletch

This has been a pretty poor opening burst from Archer.

Would be tempted to give Stokes a few and see if he can nip it round.

DOTA

Or was it bowling first. Ahh yes it was.
I don't know but NZ looking to get 200 on the board and see if the opposition are capable of reaching that many is a testament to their appreciation of the history of the game.

Boycott

This feels like the first morning of a test match. Everything from the cautious batting to the humming noise of the crowd.

prateik

Run rate is fine.. NZ need to keep their wickets for now..

A little disappointed we didn't get to see Guptill go crazy for an over or two..
Would have added 20-30 to the total in no time..

NinjaFletch

I can't understand why Stokes wasn't first change. The ball is still moving, even Wood is getting some shape, and you've got a guy that swings it a mile sucking his thumb.

DOTA

I can't understand why Stokes wasn't first change. The ball is still moving, even Wood is getting some shape, and you've got a guy that swings it a mile sucking his thumb.
He tends to swing it out the hand and arguably that would be too much? That's my best attempt. I would've had him first change.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Overall NZ have done really well. RunRate is fine considering how many wickets they have left.

slyadams

NZ seem very comfortable here, needs a spark. Time for some Stokes I would think.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
NZ should be happy with this start & now look to be quite comfortable picking up runs.

DOTA

Williamson trying to force things against Rashid that aren't there, at times. Hope he keeps trying that.