ICGT competition

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
United squad: Alex Fojticek, Matej Kovar; Max Dunne, Luca Ercolani, Lee O'Connor, George Tanner, Ro-Shaun Williams; Callum Gribbin, Ethan Hamilton, Tom Sang, Callum Whelan; Millen Baars, Indy Boonen, Nishan Burkart, Tahith Chong, Zak Dearnley, Mason Greenwood.

United kick things off on Saturday against Uitgeest, before meeting Palmeiras and AZ Alkmaar. The other group contains Volendam, Real Madrid, Red Bull Brasil and NEC/FC Oss. The closing stages of the tournament take place on Monday.

lysglimt

Scout
Not much information here - so I will add a bit.

United beat Uitgeest (the hosts) 2-0.
United then beat Palmeiras 1-0 before drawing 0-0 with AZ in the final game.
Goals scored by Hamilton, Greenwood and Sang.

Semifinal against Red Bull Brasil tomorrow. The beat Nec 1-0 Before drawing 0-0 against Real Madrid and Volendam. Real Madrid play AZ in the other semi

jb8521

Greenwood won player of the tournament. Roshaun Williams, Gribbin, Chong & Greenwood were all named in the team of the tournament

Robbo*

Very impressive. Greenwood is progressing so very well.

khoazany

This tournament looks like an early preparation for the U23s next season. Seems it's a given that Greenwood will be promoted early.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Mason Greenwood casually being the best player at the age of 16 in a u20 tournament. If there's anything in the rumors that he's going to the pre season, then it's going to be brilliant.

NickyT

Mason Greenwood casually being the best player at the age of 16 in a u20 tournament. If there's anything in the rumors that he's going to the pre season, then it's going to be brilliant.
Don't know about pre season Mourinho is still the manager lol, but he should defo be a member of the 23's next season, he'd certainly offer a lot upfront

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
Looks like the starting 11 v FC Uitgeest was:

Kovar (?), Tanner, O'Connor, Ercolani, Williams; Whelan, Hamilton, Gribbin; Chong, Dearnley, Greenwood.

Ramazani, Sang, Burkart and Dunne all came on.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Wow, great news! Amazing that Greenwood got POTT at 16! Will be looking out for him in the future for sure. I hope the promotion of Mckenna doesn't stall some of their progress, as he can't focus on them all now. There's no doubt he'll definitely help a few go through the ranks.

oskarutd

Kovar (?), Tanner, O'Connor, Ercolani, Williams; Whelan, Hamilton, Gribbin; Chong, Dearnley, Greenwood.

So Ramazani went as well as Traori, although neither was on the official list.

oskarutd

Same starting 11 in the final.