If Pixar made a United Animated Movie.....

Hoof the ball

No Love

My days. The Martial one is horrifying. Look at those haunted eyes.

hungrywing

Those are all so good.

Minor tip: Klopp would work better as the antagonist, not the villain.

This is the guy that gives the good guy(s) a hard time until the later stages when the villain is revealed. Buzz in Toy Story. Toy collector in TS2. Ego in Ratatouille.

And not just in "Pixar movies". Darth Vader. Hannibal Lecter. Miranda Priestly in Devil Wears Prada, etc etc. Johnny in The Karate Kid. Sato in KK2. Yeah, it's a thing.

Pick a real villain and then you guys can start writing. It could be great.

United Hobbit

They are mostly brilliant, not sure about Sir Alex or Ole though . Was really enjoyable looking through them

Can someone find Klopp at his absolute gurning peak, or raging at some decision and you do that one?

Think Harry & Rashy are the best

Edit: can you do this one of Klopp?

https://images.app.goo.gl/UVWMfDAC8pzhuqZ87

Also Firmino with those ridiculous teeth? Oh and Moyes as he celebrates getting over 80 crosses vs Fulham?

Last edited:

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
These are pretty cool.

They really captured Shaw's gormless stare.

Adcuth

Shaw would be in one of those chairs for the fat cnuts in Wall:E

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
First one of Klopp looks like a woman? Looks like he's got a bit of lipstick on.

Mrs Doubtref
Yes, I was just about to say this. Klopp = Mrs doubtfire. I actually think if you put a picture of Firminho smiling in there it will come out looking like Brendan Rodgers with a wig on.

United Hobbit

Yes, I was just about to say this. Klopp = Mrs doubtfire. I actually think if you put a picture of Firminho smiling in there it will come out looking like Brendan Rodgers with a wig on.
We need to see Firminho with his teeth :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Ole is terrifying. Pogba looks cool af. Cavani looks like he should be a Disney prince, or a knight or something.

Realised part of the goofy cartoon Disney look is making them slightly crosseyed

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Martial and Greenwood look like they've just walked in on their mothers being spitroasted...with Ole watching.

Jimble

Over 65s Team Player
They are mostly brilliant, not sure about Sir Alex or Ole though . Was really enjoyable looking through them

Can someone find Klopp at his absolute gurning peak, or raging at some decision and you do that one?

Think Harry & Rashy are the best

Edit: can you do this one of Klopp?

https://images.app.goo.gl/UVWMfDAC8pzhuqZ87

Also Firmino with those ridiculous teeth? Oh and Moyes as he celebrates getting over 80 crosses vs Fulham?