If we don't fire Ole this week we are Publicly telling every Manager/Player in the World that Manchester United have Zero Standards

Status
Not open for further replies.

laughtersassassin

Is that a message we want to be sending?

It's football suicide. Why waste a season that can be somewhat salvaged?

Roboc7

Is that a message we want to be sending?

It's football suicide. Why waste a season that can be somewhat salvaged?
Because they don’t know what else to do other than hope thinks magically work out. Been the same with every manager post SAF.

PoTMS

Who was the manager when Madrid got pumped by Barcelona at the Bernabeu? How long did he get?

Fooza

United have standards in the negative numbers, so it can get worse

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Moyes, Jose and now Ole were kept on too long

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
And you wonder why serial losers like Shaw and Maguire can walk around like Billy big bollocks.

hobbers

Every extra day we keep Ole at the wheel now is an extra day wasted.

But we're a club owned and run by absolute morons so expect him to stay. Woodward will not sack him before he leaves his post and Ole will not resign and lose tens of millions.

Orestetes

This is the lowest we've been post SAF, and that says it all. Get him out ffs

It's the Glazers decision, and they certainly have no standards. Who knows? If they have even a modicum of ambition, they will sack Ole and go for a proven manager of quality. It has to happen now.

AneRu

We are not a serious football outfit, our actions and indecisions show. I think every serious football person knows this hence they take us to the cleaners every time we want a player. That he is still manager after this drubbing, by Liverpool of all teams just confirms what a joke this club is.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The problem the club have this time round, is we quickly face Tottenham, Atalanta, City and Chelsea.
So Ole's form for winning the key games to take the pressure down surely won't survive that lot.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Curious to hear the rationale behind the capital letters in the thread title.

passing-wind

Glazers have shown themselves inept if their reward structures for managers. The season that the expectation is significantly raise they award a new contract without awaiting to see how the team would transition this season. The inconsistent performances have caught up to Ole, since he's been in charge the football has been bang average and that's the foundation we are talking about.

mav_9me

Why can't he just bloody resign. If he loves the club like he says.
Loves the money more I guess.
Remember it's not the clubs money. It's Glazers. I don't begrudge him not resigning. Not like him resigning solves any problems, the Glazers still need to find a replacement.

Redfrog

And you wonder why serial losers like Shaw and Maguire can walk around like Billy big bollocks.
It’s madness that this spineless and useless Maguire is our captain ! He won nothing, he is awful and a coward who send others to speak when we are sh*t (well, not today).

kitress

I'd like to see what presentation they gave to Varane (asides from a lot of money)... because there is no f*cking football project here, mate.

dove

We have shown that many times already even with Ole. Should have never been hired and should have been sacked multiple times already by now. We are a laughing stock and rightly so.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Our standards have been zero for last 8 years. Ole will win few games and people who have accepted mediocrity will come out and criticize people who wants him gone.

It's just that with our fixture list it could be a while before we see that

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I think we have enough threads discussing Ole. Close shutters.

Status
Not open for further replies.