Television If you could bring any TV show back for one more season.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
The Wire

Seeing the kids from season 4 all grown up would be awesome. Plus more McNulty is never bad.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Fire Fly.

Deadwood.

I was only really getting into these 2 shows before they pulled the plug.

Any others?
I would've said Deadwood too but the new movie really ends it well, especially the whole ten years later thing. If you hadn't told me different then I would believe it was intentional to do that.

Game of Thrones for me, as it may have made Seasons 7 and 8 play out differently.

Ivor Ballokov

Archer but as a secret agent.
It was kind of running out of steam towards the end but if they had a solid idea for another season I'd love more Justified.
Louie.

Twins

"Everybody loves a golden shower"
Farscape could have done with a proper last season.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
I don't really agree with resurrecting shows for a number of reasons, but if I had the power I'd change the history of two shows in particular.

First, I'd go back to 2005 and tell the Arrested Development writers that they've got one more season of 18 episodes. It would get rid of season 4 (which I really appreciated even if it wasn't on top form) and season 5 (of which I've only seen the first half), but that's a small price to pay if the result is three wonderful seasons of one of the defining comedies of the 21st century so far. What we currently have are two perfect seasons (1 & 2), two decent but messy seasons affected by creative problems (3 & 4), and a watchable but pretty drab fifth season.

Then I'd go back to 1996 and tell Bill Oakley and Josh Weinstein that they could have as much money as they wanted for three more seasons of The Simpsons, so long as they kept 'Behind the Laughter' as the final episode of both season 11. Then I'd cancel it, make sure the show went out on top, and didn't gradually become a completely different show by the turn of the millennium. Or, even without giving the original showrunners three more seasons, just grab Mike Scully after season 11 finishes and tell him to produce no more.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
The Wire. David Simon had another season in mind, it was supposed to focus on the growing Puerto Rican and Dominican population of Baltimore. Would’ve loved to have seen it. The fifth season also could’ve done with those three extra episodes.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Justified.

The absolute best TV show of the last 20 years.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I would've said Deadwood too but the new movie really ends it well, especially the whole ten years later thing. If you hadn't told me different then I would believe it was intentional to do that.

Game of Thrones for me, as it may have made Seasons 7 and 8 play out differently.
Yep. I would have preferred it to end with a full season rather than a film but even still, that was the right ending.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I don't really agree with resurrecting shows for a number of reasons, but if I had the power I'd change the history of two shows in particular.

First, I'd go back to 2005 and tell the Arrested Development writers that they've got one more season of 18 episodes. It would get rid of season 4 (which I really appreciated even if it wasn't on top form) and season 5 (of which I've only seen the first half), but that's a small price to pay if the result is three wonderful seasons of one of the defining comedies of the 21st century so far. What we currently have are two perfect seasons (1 & 2), two decent but messy seasons affected by creative problems (3 & 4), and a watchable but pretty drab fifth season.

Then I'd go back to 1996 and tell Bill Oakley and Josh Weinstein that they could have as much money as they wanted for three more seasons of The Simpsons, so long as they kept 'Behind the Laughter' as the final episode of both season 11. Then I'd cancel it, make sure the show went out on top, and didn't gradually become a completely different show by the turn of the millennium. Or, even without giving the original showrunners three more seasons, just grab Mike Scully after season 11 finishes and tell him to produce no more.
What a way to completely not answer the question

Brophs

The One and Only
California Dreams. Jake was such a bad boy*

*He owned and wore an oversized leather jacket

Brophs

The One and Only
Don't think anyone's mentioned it, but Justified was cracking.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Archer but as a secret agent.
It was kind of running out of steam towards the end but if they had a solid idea for another season I'd love more Justified.
Louie.
Justified.

The absolute best TV show of the last 20 years.
*coughcough* is this thing on?
Don't think anyone's mentioned it, but Justified was cracking.
Justified ended right when it needed to. Unlike Olyphant's other great series, Deadwood.

Rome would have to be on this list. HBO could do wonders with the kind of budget they were putting into Game of Thrones, and this time they wouldn't run out of source material so it might not go to shit.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
How I Met Your Mother