Television If you could bring any TV show back for one more season.

Bobski

Firefly
That Sarah Connor Chronicles Terminator spin off. Was finally getting very good, and as an aside Summer Glau was ridiculously hot at that stage.
Prey (1998) Used to be on late on channel 4, only 13 episodes, anyone else remember it?

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
It's still on the channel I think.

It's been ages since i've seen the ending but if I remember correctly:

-Marty marries the boys former nanny (Toner)
- Niles and Daphne have a kid
- Frasier was leaving and you see him on a plane so think thhe butisboff and the just telling the story to another passenger. But the stewardess announces "Welcome to Chicago" - chasing a love interest
- Roz becomes station manager
Ah cool. Yeah think it is still on. I watched it for years and i don't think i ever saw the last episode.

I always find it weird when i look up these shows that i watch every day and realise that they ended so long ago. Frasier finished in 2004...15 years ago! Crazy. Everybody Loves Raymond finished a year later too. The children in the cast are basically adults now. Was sad to hear that one of the twin boys recently committed suiced. Not sure why but that blows my mind when I see him on TV everyday and he's only a kid.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Friends, The Office UK and the Sopranos.

Carolina Red

Staff
Can't believe I didn't think of this when the thread was started...

The Newsroom

It would be great if that show was still on during the Trump presidency.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Nah friends already had about six sessions too many.
I disagree. Recently watched all of it again and still think it’s brilliant. Simple but funny.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Spartacus.
Could go back into pre-captivity or post-death and focus on how Caezar (almost) becomes a dictator and his death.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Limitless.

It's an easy watch - would like to see it close off as it only had 1 season.

stepic

never even heard of justified

another season of freaks and geeks would be decent

Parma Dewol

Tough question this. Though there are some shows I would love to see more of, part of me thinks it could end up spoiling an already amazing series. For example Sopranos; it ended perfectly in my opinion, and the memories it leaves give you something a new season probably couldn't.

Similarly, I think Only Fools and Horses should have ended with Time On Our Hands. That was a fitting finale for an outstanding series, and I always thought the subsequent specials detracted from the show rather than adding anything of note.

That said, I'd agree with all those who suggested The West Wing. A new season of that could be fascinating. Wasn't there a rumour once stating that a new script was being penned with Sam Seaborn running for office, or serving as president? Lots of potential there, but then again, would a political show really work in today's climate? Who knows, but I'd love to see Bartlet in action again, even if only as an advisor or friend to Sam.

Castia

The US Office

Watched that show 10 times over, I’d love one more season.

Sylar

I wanna say GoT but I dont think an extra season would progress whats happened if its a continuation. Another season with s8 re-do would mean less rush.

But I really liked Jericho and the concept for it.

Spartacus although I thought it had a great ending. Sarah Connor chronicles.

Also Agent Carter. A third season to conclude it leading to formation of Agents of Shield.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Similarly, I think Only Fools and Horses should have ended with Time On Our Hands. That was a fitting finale for an outstanding series, and I always thought the subsequent specials detracted from the show rather than adding anything of note.
Wow, 24 million viewers. That's outstanding number for US, let alone UK.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I’d watch more inbetweeners. Maybe a new movie with them as young adults, on a stag weekend.
I thought this. At the end of the second movie Will’s Mum was seeing that horrible lanky teacher. Set the next movie around their wedding with the boys unwillingly going on his stag weekend to Blackpool. It could be like a low budget hangover rip off :D.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Black Sails - So they can tell Treasure Island story with having already a great cast and production value under belt.

Twin Peaks - There's nothing quite surreal on TV than this. Would take another season of WTF moments and storytelling from master himself in a heartbeat.

Space: Above and Beyond - Ended abruptly after one season on alien invader's planet when show was clearly stepping up on higher level. It also happened to Firefly and great potential was wasted, once again.

Dan

I vaguely remember liking a show called Dark Skies back in the 90s, think it got cancelled after one season though.

manutddjw

The Shield. Could’ve easily done a season with Vic on the run while searching for his family. Only drawback would be no Shane who was an amazing character. My favourite show ever even more than the wire.

Sort of on topic but another of my favourite shows; Married with Children should have finished with the 3 parter that was mid season where Al and Peggy finally break up only to figure out they were made for each other. Would’ve been a better end to the series than the wedding that wasn’t episode.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Rome.

Two seasons of this is absolutely criminal. That there hasn’t been another high budget Roman Empire era drama is very surprising.
Spartacus.
Could go back into pre-captivity or post-death and focus on how Caezar (almost) becomes a dictator and his death.
What these guys said.
I also have a feeling Knightfall is gonna leave me hanging. (imho doesn't deserve some of the negativity it received.. Imho of course)

Big Andy

Bloke
24...but a proper 24, with Jack Bauer and how he escapes the Chinese after giving himself up at the end of Live Another Day...

Not 12+12 hour time jump) but a proper 24 hour day...

buckooo1978

would love to see Brendan Rodgers return for another season of Being Liverpool

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Rome.

Two seasons of this is absolutely criminal. That there hasn’t been another high budget Roman Empire era drama is very surprising.
They blitzed through so much history in season 2 as well. Could've easily pushed 4-5 seasons with all that content. It just cost too much money.

Hoof the ball

They blitzed through so much history in season 2 as well. Could've easily pushed 4-5 seasons with all that content. It just cost too much money.
I actually think a very early pre-republic Rome would be a great tv show if it was based on Tarquinius Superbus, the last king of the early Roman Empire. I real bastard of a man, would be sensational on screen.

Halftrack

It didn't really have an encompassing story arc, more episodes could be added as stand alone stories.
I agree. The writing in the latter seasons was very hit and miss, but I love Futurama to bits, and I watch it constantly.