Television If you could bring any TV show back for one more season.

stevoc

Rome
Firefly
GOT (Last short season felt rushed)
Rome.

Two seasons of this is absolutely criminal. That there hasn’t been another high budget Roman Empire era drama is very surprising.
Definitely, currently rewatching it at the minute. The first season is up there as some of the best TV ever made in my opinion.

I could watch more of the other two as well. Firefly especially finished way before its time, though i reckon all the main actors are probably too old now.

stevoc

Black Sails - So they can tell Treasure Island story with having already a great cast and production value under belt.

Twin Peaks - There's nothing quite surreal on TV than this. Would take another season of WTF moments and storytelling from master himself in a heartbeat.

Space: Above and Beyond - Ended abruptly after one season on alien invader's planet when show was clearly stepping up on higher level. It also happened to Firefly and great potential was wasted, once again.
Forgot about that show, loved it when i was a kid. I'll have to look into finding it again.

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
Yes! But only if Gary Cole comes back as Lucas. It was weird as feck back in the day seeing Lucas as Mike Brady in the Brady Bunch movie.
Gary Cole was fantastic as Lucas Buck("that's buck with a B") so it would be excellent to see him back in the role, however I think a reboot would be a really good idea as getting Lucas Black back to player a much older Caleb wouldn't work too well IMHO.

New actors but same themes and settings would be worth seeing I think or just Gary Cole and a whole new cast (As Cole surprisingly hasn't aged that much since).

Art Vandelay

Gary Cole was fantastic as Lucas Buck("that's buck with a B") so it would be excellent to see him back in the role, however I think a reboot would be a really good idea as getting Lucas Black back to player a much older Caleb wouldn't work too well IMHO.

New actors but same themes and settings would be worth seeing I think or just Gary Cole and a whole new cast (As Cole surprisingly hasn't aged that much since).
He really hasn't. I suspect he might actually be supernatural. I thought American Horror Story was going to be a spiritual successor to Amerian Gothic, but it was nowhere near as good.

I reckon you could bring back Cole and Sarah Paulson and a whole new cast around them.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Hannibal.

Never watched it but I know it was cancelled before its time because a friend of mine loved it, and so bringing it back would make my friend happy.

Zlatattack

The Sopranos. Dealing with the aftermath of Tony's death and how the crime family rebuilds would be cool.
OR ... dealing with a furious Tony who's wife Carmella was killed in a botched mob hit which his survived.

It's a shame he's dead actually - that story line can't work. We'll stick with yours.

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

Love/Hate. One of the most underrated shows I've ever seen. 5 seasons of consistently great TV. Easily had the potential plot directions to do another quality season (or more).
Please watch it if you haven't already!

Pagh Wraith

Star Trek Enterprise. Got cancelled when it was really good. Cannot stomach any more of that Discovery crap.

Twins

"Everybody loves a golden shower"
Star Trek Enterprise. Got cancelled when it was really good. Cannot stomach any more of that Discovery crap.
I did enjoy the third season, however I have no idea how the fourth one is so popular, for me it was just fan service lacking any originality. You had your enhanced human story line including Brent Spiner, the rogue Romulan ship blowing shit up, the mirror universe that wasn't connected to anything story wise and to top it off one of the worst final episodes in the history of TV.

Pagh Wraith

I did enjoy the third season, however I have no idea how the fourth one is so popular, for me it was just fan service lacking any originality. You had your enhanced human story line including Brent Spiner, the rogue Romulan ship blowing shit up, the mirror universe that wasn't connected to anything story wise and to top it off one of the worst final episodes in the history of TV.
Thought these mini-arc episodes were brilliant, personally. Apart from the mirror universe two-parter maybe but I'm not a big fan of the mirror universe stuff in general, apart from a couple of DS9 episodes. The less said about the finale the better. Only episode I skip.

Twins

"Everybody loves a golden shower"
Thought these mini-arc episodes were brilliant, personally. Apart from the mirror universe two-parter maybe but I'm not a big fan of the mirror universe stuff in general, apart from a couple of DS9 episodes. The less said about the finale the better. Only episode I skip.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they are bad episodes it's just that most of them feel like 'been there, done that'.

We need an rvn

some things are just best left as great shows and leave it as that

Friends - the show ended too well with Chandler and Monica moving away, Ross and Rachel getting back and Joey going to LA etc
Frasier - the guy should be retired by now and Niles / Daf would have had a kid or two
Baywatch with original characters - Just no for obvious reasons

Havak

Pokemon master
Yes! This shit is too good to get cancelled, Matt Murdock and the Kingpin were absolutely on point, it's amazing how good that series is. Same goes for the Punisher... Why did they have to cancel it, for feck's sake?
Disney is coming out with their own subscription service (or already has?) called Disney+. They want to use the characters from Marvel, Star Wars etc in their own original series, so you will soon see a lot of new shows using these characters. I don't think they are specifically continuing on with Daredevil from where it left off for example, but there could be new shows using the same actors. They made an agreement with NetFlix so they can keep the current finished episodes/series, but not make any more. That's why they were 'cancelled', it wasn't to do with ratings or quality, even for the lesser ones like Iron Fist or Luke Cage etc. If it wasn't for Disney wanting the bigger piece of the pie (as usual), I think every Marvel show on NetFlix would have been renewed.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Flight of the Conchords. Such a great show.

DoomSlayer

Disney is coming out with their own subscription service (or already has?) called Disney+. They want to use the characters from Marvel, Star Wars etc in their own original series, so you will soon see a lot of new shows using these characters. I don't think they are specifically continuing on with Daredevil from where it left off for example, but there could be new shows using the same actors. They made an agreement with NetFlix so they can keep the current finished episodes/series, but not make any more. That's why they were 'cancelled', it wasn't to do with ratings or quality, even for the lesser ones like Iron Fist or Luke Cage etc. If it wasn't for Disney wanting the bigger piece of the pie (as usual), I think every Marvel show on NetFlix would have been renewed.
I know the whole story behind the cancellation. It still means that those series are practically dead, which is a huge shame, because I loved the whole idea of building the individual characters of "The Defenders".

The casting and the way it was all portrayed was a total masterpiece, in my opinion. I would have loved to see that Daredevil and Kingpin be involved with a Spider-Man movie, for example, but now it will never happen. Bullseye was also becoming an incredible villain by the end of season 3 of Daredevil, we will never see his true form now.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Firefly is the obvious one.

Friday Night Lights was still great into it's fifth season... Think it could have done with another season or two as it did have to rush the East Dillon story a bit.

Eleven-Eighteen

Vinyl. The show lulled in the middle but ended strong and had me looking forward to finding out what happens to Richie Finestra