If you could give JM a piece of advice what would it be?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
To think there's anything anyone on here could advise any professional football manager on anything is laughable tbh but I'd ask him to please play Herrera with Matic and Pogba in a 3 man midfield, something I suspect most would say in some variation or another

He'd probably smile at me through his teeth thinking feck off

haram

To think there's anything anyone on here could advise any professional football manager on anything is laughable tbh but I'd ask him to please play Herrera with Matic and Pogba in a 3 man midfield, something I suspect most would say in some variation or another

He'd probably smile at me through his teeth thinking feck off
Tbh

AlwaysRed66

Pick a formation & fit suitable players in it, not pick the 11 best players & stuff them in a formation, even if it means leaving certain players out.

SteveTheRed

Sign me on a 5 year contract, I'm shit at football but by the time he figures that out I'll be minted.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Learn to press.
Stop waiting for teams to make mistakes.
Go after them.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Having a bad day? Take off your shoes and your socks then walk around on the rug bare foot and make fists with your toes.

Revaulx

Be guided by your own instincts and experiences, not by what you think might please other people.

The results might not be pretty, but I'd rather that than get beaten by Newcastle

rocks13

Clear off back to Chelsea and take your stinking, tumescent style of football with you.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Stop tinkering with things or setting up the team to try and pander to people who moan about how boring we are every time we don't win 4-0.

reddaz71

Sign Aguero at absolutely ANY cost and make him the highest paid player at the club! Yes I know...