If you could give JM a piece of advice what would it be?

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
Stop picking on players and play people in positions they're good at.

JK-27

Stop thinking it's about you and your ego, and do what's best for the team.

unitedforeveral

Sanchez is a workaholic and does like to track back a lot when not in possession. He's doing that more at United because Jose likes his players to be behind the ball when in defense. He only likes his front 4 to press and the rest to sit back and push when the ball is recovered. I think that Pogba should be played in Lingard's position and the whole dynamic of the team will change.

valencia- lindelof- jones- shaw
herrera-matic
pogba
sanchez-lukaku-martial

This is the best we can get if Jose decides to stick with the formation. Pogba can be the man who will be given the ball when recovered and he can decide to either dribble forward or find one of the 3 in front. He should be the one to decide if the team should attack or play in possession. He should definitely be allowed that freedom and if and when that happens, we will see Pogba beat players, humiliate them and leave them behind with our front 3 flying to get to the end of his pass. I excites me to even talk about fast and piercing football from a United fan perspective.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Sack Rui Faria and get a better coach.
Actually that might be a good idea. A lot of SAF's success was down to hiring really good coaches, working them to the bone and then sending them on their way (to fail in management) when he was done with them.

redDNA

Supports
Enyimba FC of Aba
Play a midfield three.

Smalling is not a United player

Aren86

Play pogba and martial in 433 both on the left side with shaw at LB and sell Smalling to Arsenal.

redshaw

Give Luke Shaw more games.

Oh, and Attack Attack, AttackAttackAttack.

onemanarmy

Stop wearing turtlenecks.

I don't have any football related advice, I'm pretty sure he knows his job better than me.

ValenciaRocks

Enjoy winning more than you hate losing!

We will forgive you if we attack the living sh*t out of teams and lose.

yo@Kirk

Mr. Mourinho, I respectfully suggest that you can't close the gap with City by attempting to make round pegs fit in square holes. Examples: playing 4-2-3-1 at a top level club without a top level #10 to orchestrate the attack; playing Pogba in a midfield 2 when he became a 90m pound rated player by playing extremely well in a midfield 3; playing Martial at RW during a critical stage of the season when he's never played RW before and you have a world class RWer in the team; playing poor ball handling CBs against high pressure.

Bwuk

Pretty sure Jose has forgot more than anyone on here knows.

I would tell him to poke klopp in the eye.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Pretty sure Jose has forgot more than anyone on here knows.

I would tell him to poke klopp in the eye.
That’s the problem, maybe if he’d remembered it instead we’d be top of the league.

Long Ball

Buy the new bmw m5. Top gear is better than the grand tour.

Jose has forgotten more than everyone combined on this forum knows about football. So I couldn't proffer any advice.

If he asked me as a fan what I would like to see from the club I'd hope next season he could give Tuanzebe, fosu-mensah and Mitchell games

Last edited:

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Hire LvG to coach our midfield.

Failing that. Try Korean BBQ. It's super delicious.

Josep Dowling

I want to see more intensity. Just from watching Juventus v Spurs and Real v PSG I just think we will be wiped as side. Our play is too slow and in the Champions League we will be embarrassed against the better sides.

Mind due with the way we are playing I get see us getting past Sevilla. The type of fairly straight forward draw that we make hard work of.

RedCoffee

Rants that backfired
Buck the trend and revert to good old fashioned attacking 4-4-2.

Lukaku and Sanchez as upfront pairing

Young on the left wing, Mata on the right wing.

Come on Jose do it!