Ignored posters show up on the Transfer Tweets page

twitter thread suggester
@Niall it would be great if the Transfer Tweets page and its counter respected the ignore function.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Why would anyone think it’s of general interest to see a tweet where Lincoln City announce the signing of Jack Payne? I’m sure he does it just to annoy us.

Moonred

Transfer tweets are just twitter links, it's actually a good functionality to bypass the ignore function in that case.

stevoc

Maybe not possible which is why ignored posters tweets still show on the twitter tab, but it would be welcome if the change is possible.

ChaddyP

Why would anyone think it’s of general interest to see a tweet where Lincoln City announce the signing of Jack Payne? I’m sure he does it just to annoy us.
It's a massive wum. Probably a mod account :lol:

SirAF

Ageist
Those lower league tweets are fecking dogshit. You guys in power need to deal with it.

Bestie07

Honestly, this has been allowed to have gone on for too long. It's the same as off topic discussion that spammed the twitter thread, except even more useless and annoying. It's just ruined the experience of the transfer tweets thread. Tens of lower league transfers of players nobody has ever heard of before and won't hear again - I don't think anybody is interested in that except to be a wum. Please stop this nonsense.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Agreed, it’s getting out of hand. There should be a rule to only allow transfer tweets from certain leagues, for instance the top 5-10 leagues in europe + mls, china etc. Every other tweet now is about players I’ve never heard of in lower leagues that I’m sure 99% of readers don’t care about. @Damien could you please have a discussion with the rest of the staff members and consider changing the rules?

ChaddyP

Or just allow us to have the option of ignoring. If I ignore a member I don't even see threads they started. Either change the rules or allow sane people to be able to not have to endure 15 tweets about league 2 by having an ignore option for people that post such tweets

Andersons Dietician

It is annoying and it seems like others are joining in on the bandwagon now because of the notoriety Chutney has gotten from this. He is on a giant WUM which is surely against the CAF rules somewhere. Like most here tried blocking him but still inundated with absolute rubbish about insert name signing for the local pub team.