Il Fenomeno Draft

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
:lol:

Will be a loooong flight. Rescheduled for 8 in the evening, so have time. I did turn my phone on mute (it is draft time boss!!)
Apart from the worry on the flight, I'm jealous you're off there today/tonight!

You'll have plenty of time to perfect your drafting between now and landing ;)

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
@Edgar Allan Pillow sorry for the delay mate, we can still play this evening or if you prefer start tomorrow?

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football

What.a.feckin.performance :eek:

All the more ridiculous given that he was 20 years old away at Paris and playing against France in a WC qualifier.

Full Squads

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
ManagerRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7Round 8Round 9Round 10Round 11Round 12
mufc/TheonL. MessiG. ScireaR. KeaneA. ColeM. AmorosD. GodínP. BreitnerJ. JoyaM.
Preud'homme
W. LubańskiD. SilvaZito
harms/JBE. FigueroaB. CharltonJ. BozsikK.H.
Rummenigge
A. CabriniA. SimonsenM. BossisR.
Rensenbrink
E. GeretsPirriR. PerfumoJ. Tomaszewski
SjorPeléA. IniestaB. RobsonF. CannavaroP. LahmN. KantéA. SpencerT. GemmellM. BelodediciI. ViktorI. ChislenkoTugay
Jim/pnutEusébioP.R. FalcãoJ. ZanettiN. HidegkutiH. StoichkovP. ScholesR. BonhofC. FerraraJ. CamachoV. van DijkR. HellströmA. Shevchenko
HimannvF.
Beckenbauer
M. DesaillyXaviG. BergomiB. BremnerMarceloV. BessonovA. ShearerB. HulshoffP. SchmeichelO. SívoriS. Hyypiä
FortitudeD. MaradonaM.
van Basten
J. KohlerR. FerdinandT. CerezoL. ModrićF. BeneM. CorsoJ. OblakF. JusufiK. MbappéS. Jardine
MichaelL. RonaldoM. PlatiniR. KrolJ. PopluharN. GonçalvesB.
Schweinsteiger
S. MatthewsR.
Dzodzuashvili
B. McNeillS. ManeJ.A. IribarM. El Khatib
EnigmaC. RonaldoA. NestaG. SounessJ. NeeskensB. LizarazuR. RivellinoG.
Batistuta
P. ČechJ. ArmfieldV. KompanyP. LittbarskiV. Ivanov
PatZicoJ. CruyffA.
Demyanenko
P. McGrathU. SeelerL. YashinR. BratsethF. RedondoT.
Alex.-Arnold
C.
Azpilicueta
P. van HimstM. Tardelli
DVGL.
Matthäus
F.
Rijkaard
C. AlbertoP. NedvědG. LatoO. RuggeriM. ColunaM. TrésorD. IrwinG. GrosicsK. DalglishR. Milla
EAPJ. MasopustP. MaldiniA.
Shesternyov
P. ElkjærJ. JohnstoneL. ThuramA. BrehmeE.
Francescoli
RaúlG. BanksDungaR. Giggs
MobyB. MooreGarrinchaG. FacchettiP. GentoB. VogtsI. NettoT. HenryK. De BruyneD. BlanchflowerL.
Mazurkiewicz
A. HansenGermano
GioG. BestF. PuskásJ. TiganaR. GullitD. PassarellaN. SantosL. RivaR. DasayevD. MackayT. RavelliB. WrightS. Reuter
PhysioV. VoroninO. BlokhinD. LawT. FinneyK.H. ForsterCafuV. VasovićA. BennarivoP. JenningsW. SagnolM. KempesL. Suarez
Miramontes
CrappyA. Di StefanoD. DžajićH. ChumpitazD. EdwardsW. van HanegemRomarioM. SammerD. McGrainC. GentileN. SouthallD. AlabaN. Liedholm
RaeesF. BaresiG. MüllerL. FigoD. SantosZ. BoniekS. MarzoliniF. AlbertS. CampbellJ.L. ChilavertS. PluskalJ. GilesM. Khurtsilava

Šjor Bepo

QF - you can drop up to 3 players from your squad, you will get to add 2 new players. Dropped players can be picked by anyone, even by a manager that dropped them. After the RR your team/squad should fit the draft theme, max 1 player per club/country.

So, the player pool is:
  • All players from the losing teams
  • All unpicked players
  • All players that get dropped
The RR wont start until everyone drops their players or just decide not to.

Šjor Bepo

Dropped players
Fortitude:
Raaes:
2mufc/theon:
Mustard:
Enigma:
Sjor:
P-nut/beam:
Gio:

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Wait a second. We have to drop them here, in the thread? Why don't we send a PM to @Synco and when everyone does it, he will announce it, after which we start with RR?

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Can someone separate the reinforcement pool. Thanks.

Šjor Bepo

Send dropped players to my minion @Synco , after everyone sends he will post them in the main thread.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Do we have to drop players?

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Not really getting the logic for the dropped players part. The draft is already extremely hard to plan for without the added lottery of dropping players on a guess that upgrade options will be remain available and won’t be picked by other managers.

Enigma_87

You know who
that would be convenient wouldnt it....no chance. Maybe in final stages....
You will open up the pool for those with double picks, whilst if you pick first you will be in disadvantage.

Not that I'm complaining, mind, as I will drop 3 specific players that I had in mind either way and doubt anyone would pick them.

Šjor Bepo

Not really getting the logic for the dropped players part. The draft is already extremely hard to plan for without the added lottery of dropping players on a guess that upgrade options will be remain available and won’t be picked by other managers.
Logic is to make it as tough as possible and to do what ever i can to stop GOAT fests without actually blocking anyone.