Il Fenomeno Draft

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Gio doing a redknapp might be the move of the draft

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Nope sorry, you could have easily sent picks via pm as its only gio before you guys.
Not really as we were obviously taking Pelé. Gio has taken his full 8 hours from 3 in the afternoon to past 11.00pm whereas we’re scrambling around now at midnight trying to agree a new pick.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Take your time chaps as far as I’m concerned. Or in other words I’m not going to jump in 1 minute after the deadline expires to make my next pick if you haven’t already made your selection.

Šjor Bepo

Not really as we were obviously taking Pelé. Gio has taken his full 8 hours from 3 in the afternoon to past 11.00pm whereas we’re scrambling around now at midnight trying to agree a new pick.
It was a one player before your turn, surely its not that difficult to have a plan b prepared if one of the two targets gets picked.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
That's true. Not a fan of WM in general, but I'd love to see one here. (Possibility depends on next pick, of course.)
As good as Pele-Messi would have been, I for one am glad Pele is blocked as it'd be a shame to see that midfield trio being disbanded or Blokhin being dropped (really is a terrific forward trio with the ideal balance).

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
As good as Pele-Messi would have been, I for one am glad Pele is blocked as it'd be a shame to see that midfield trio being disbanded or Blokhin being dropped (really is a terrific forward trio with the ideal balance).
I always strugge a bit to imagine how these all-GOAT offenses would look like. So I'm just hoping for fireworks.

(Messi - Blokhin - MVB in that nice 4-3-3 I can imagine, tbf.)

Last edited:

Šjor Bepo

Moore? Didnt see that coming thats for sure :D