Ilaix Moriba

jesperjaap

Closest thing to Keane was Vidal. Kimmich?
Vidal in his best years was brilliant. Kimmich for me is the one though, does everything well, but seems a lot of fans obsessed with technical performance and grace nowadays...best midfielder about for me in the modern game, still cant beleive Germany played him on the right even though he can play there very well too of course

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Moriba doesn’t look that special to me, and I suspect he’ll take his place on the Serie A buy-to-let merry-go-round soon enough.

mav_9me

Fabinho, Fernandinho, Jorginho. Are you listening to yourself?
I am not comparing them to Keane.

I just think these guys I mentioned are very good passers and defensive midfielders.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Vidal in his best years was brilliant. Kimmich for me is the one though, does everything well, but seems a lot of fans obsessed with technical performance and grace nowadays...best midfielder about for me in the modern game, still cant beleive Germany played him on the right even though he can play there very well too of course
You do know they have an abundance of center midfielders, whilst having no right backs?

Mark Pawelek

He would be a good second choice to Camavinga. The barca fans on Reddit are saying they think he might be more interested in money than football which is rich coming from them but that’s the word. He’s still only 18

First or second choice. They're both 18. Probably buy either for £20 - £30m. Bargains. But big clubs seem to be spending on mega-players this summer. It'd be a crime if dippers picked either up because we never bid.

Red Stone

FM legend. Pogba regen. Sign him up, release him on a free and sign him up again for a world record fee.