Television I'm a Celebrity 2019

Minkaro

I think Wrighty will do well. Last series was quite good, because there wasn't as much silly bickering. Hoping for more of the same here.

United Hobbit

I'd go in there for a 500k fee :rolleyes: not an overly inspiring line up to be fair

They should have Ryan Mark off the apprentice!

RedDevilRoshi

Lineup looks s**** compared to last year.

Will still watch it though. One of my favourite shows :D

Castia

The only celebrity or reality tv show I can watch. I generally look forward to it each year :drool:

Yagami

Good post resistant
Last years was one of my favourites. More of the same please!

klayton88

Normally love this show but what a shite line up. This statement also applies in most of our match day threads this season.

binary bot
This first task is a bit boring after so many years.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Caitlyn is great. Seems like there should be a good dynamic with the group again this year.

Also, Kate Garraway is a right gilf.

Member 39557

Caitlyn is great. Seems like there should be a good dynamic with the group again this year.

Also, Kate Garraway is a right gilf.
I winced when she mentioned something about America always helping brits out after she was picked for the task. :rolleyes:

United Hobbit

This trial is so hard having to get the balls in that tub from all the way up only to have them bounce out if you even hit it

Hope we dont have one this year that is exempt from nearly every trial due to "medical reasons."

United Hobbit

Getting bored of them all sat round just talking give them some tasks Please or I'll go back to my book as its really good!

What about the kangaroo Keith bit where they have to get the dingo dollars more of that Please

I thought Caitlyn would be annoying and not getting in there but she is but does her having been on the US version perhaps give her an unfair advantage?

TheReligion

Abusive
It's been like a day, why are they buzzing about crisps already? :lol:
There are hardly any crisps either. I wouldn't have had any. All or nothing. Tbh if I was in the jungle I'd of eaten the crisps before getting back to camp and told them they lost the question.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Is it me or is there no vote for someone to do a trial tomorrow?
They're all doing it.

There are hardly any crisps either. I wouldn't have had any. All or nothing. Tbh if I was in the jungle I'd of eaten the crisps before getting back to camp and told them they lost the question.
Reminded me of Amir Kahn eating all the strawberries :lol: